B-Sens home getting facelift

RFA

Jan 17, 2010
$2000 a game rent, seems like a fair deal. I'm guessing that's lower than the league average. More evidence that the announced attendance figures have little to nothing to do with how successful a team is financially.

UticaHockey

Feb 27, 2013
Utica, NY
$2000 a game rent, seems like a fair deal. I'm guessing that's lower than the league average. More evidence that the announced attendance figures have little to nothing to do with how successful a team is financially.

Favorable lease rates and a much lower travel expense budget is the reason why the smaller markets in Upstate, NY and New England make sense. What do you think the per game lease rate is for some of the 13,000 - 17,000 seat capacity AHL arenas are?

JB51Hockey

51Hockey
Nov 19, 2012
Favorable lease rates and a much lower travel expense budget is the reason why the smaller markets in Upstate, NY and New England make sense. What do you think the per game lease rate is for some of the 13,000 - 17,000 seat capacity AHL arenas are?

I think Houston was upwards of $70,000

RFA

Jan 17, 2010
What's BOH? Beside the beer at the Orioles game..... On that note, I'm between Albany and Glens Falls and we will be stopping in at Matt's brewery before a couple of Utica road trips this year!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad