GDT: AZ Coyotes @ CO Avs TIME: 7PM

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
Gormley is not playing himself into a roster spot tonight for sure. Let McLeod in for that first goal.

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
We're just a bad team.

Take away our 2 best forwards (Bods/Hanzal) and there's not much left.

Here's hoping GMDM does his job soon and gets us some 'new' players and picks.

IPreferPi

A Nonny Mouse
Jun 22, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Might be a good tank night for us. Carolina and Edmonton still holding on to one-goal leads.

Just need Vermette and Erat to stay healthy.

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Have an all ex-Oilers line is pure evil genius. Those guys all majored in Tanking under the fine tutelage of Professor K. Lowe.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Gormley is not playing himself into a roster spot tonight for sure. Let McLeod in for that first goal.

C'mon dude. I assume you've played or watched hockey before. He went to play it with his feet and it bounce right up over him. The only thing he's guilty of is being a little nonchalant about it. You can't chop out the legs of a guy in front of the net or anything of the sort anymore, so there's nothing either D could have done in that situation.

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
C'mon dude. I assume you've played or watched hockey before. He went to play it with his feet and it bounce right up over him. The only thing he's guilty of is being a little nonchalant about it. You can't chop out the legs of a guy in front of the net or anything of the sort anymore, so there's nothing either D could have done in that situation.

That bolded part is why he hasn't stuck with the big club, don't you think?

WJF

Jul 19, 2007
Los Angeles
The amazing thing to me is that between the NHL, AHL and junior, we don't have a single legitimate center to put out on the ice.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
That bolded part is why he hasn't stuck with the big club, don't you think?

It's his first game back on a side that he has never played and a player he has never played with. He has 20 NHL games to his name. I think it's okay to let that one slide.

Most players - especially D - don't get the junior kinks completely out of their games for a few seasons.

WJF

Jul 19, 2007
Los Angeles
There is an endless amount of castaways on this clown roster.

Is everyone cheering for Noah Hanifin? Another good d-men in the pipeline?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad