Awesome Laine Quote from 12/18/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

VoynovsParoleOfficer

Jun 13, 2015
I know a million Laine threads exist but from a non-jet fan this is actually refreshing to hear.... when asked about his one timer goal against avs (EW!) btw he said something around the lines of "i will score that shot 99/100 times and the other time my stick will break" the article is in finnish so maybe some of the Finlandians on here can help us out but this is just what i heard from a third party.

http://www.iltalehti.fi/nhl/201612192200042608_nh.shtml

AWESOME!

Laineux

Aug 1, 2011
Yes, that's exactly what he says. But it seems that he's complimenting Scheifele's pass there more than himself.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
Yes, that's exactly what he says. But it seems that he's complimenting Scheifele's pass there more than himself.

He gets misunderstood that way quite often I think. He is actually quite humble but no false modesty either. He knows he is good and will say so but not in a bragging manner.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Basically says when you get a pass like that you have to score.

So nothing weird.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
i do not understand why that is "refreshing" to hear?

when i clicked on this thread i thought it would b more of a sarcastic quip or a border line troll

not something as bland as that

djdub

This Space for Rent
Oct 1, 2011
Calgary, AB
Laine is quickly becoming the most overrated player in hockey.

We are creating threads about random **** he's saying to reporters?

WOW

RageQuit77

Jan 5, 2016
Finland, Kotka
Normal interview by Laine.

I hope he will never learn those robotic standard answers "obviously it's... you know... blah blah goal blah... yeah, you know, obviously... great player... you know... obviously...blah blah blah...". However, journalists doesn't make that easy as they always ask those same tired questions. Probably it's easier for Laine in long run start parrot those "professional" answers just like everybody does. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad