Post-Game Talk: Avs win. We await an apology from McPuritania.

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
Coyotes, Sharks, Ducks, and Kings next? Last place secured?

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
That last play will never work with hybrid icing. I bet that was a Woodcroft idea. :facepalm:

BoldNewLettuce

Esquire
Dec 21, 2008
Canada
they weren't pretty....but they could have had a couple more goals then they did.

I'm not sure they would have had an answer for Landeskog no matter how that game played out.

NewBoysClub97*

All-Star
Jun 1, 2012
Vancouver
We missed so many glorious chances. Colorado is going to get crushed in the first round. Minny maybe not

Colorado was missing two key players though and they still outworked us

duul

Jun 21, 2010
Eberle is a sad sack of ****. He completely checked out. No place for players like him on a good team.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Fayne = garbage.

McDavid played well, he should have had multiple assists tonight but guys can't finish. Kassian played great imo. Reinhart and Osterle also had solid games.

Originally Posted By*

We missed so many glorious chances. Colorado is going to get crushed in the first round. Minny maybe not

Colorado was missing two key players though and they still outworked us

Oilers get outworked?

Shocking

ZJuice

pickle juice connoisseur
May 17, 2010
Edmonton
Nuge looked great!
I would like to see that McDavid penalty.. I looked away for 10 seconds

harpoon

Dec 23, 2005
For some real stomach turning listening, tune in right now to hear Stauffer just shamelessly polish the turd. Pitiful stuff.

Can't wait to watch the Kings win another cup. Teams like Wild/Avs/Preds/Blues are just 1st round fodder for the Hawks/Kings.
Yeah, its been hilarious to listen to the Avs broadcast team cherishing their feeble playoff aspirations.

One thing they did mention (which most fans except me probably remembered) was that the Oilers crushed the Avs playoff dreams last year with home and away wins down the stretch. You can bet that was mentioned in the Avs room pregame. Pretty motivating for them. And give them their due, they played well tonight. Doesn't change the fact that they are the conference speed bump and little more.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad