GDT: Avs @ Wild | 7PM CST

Status
Not open for further replies.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
A 3:40 shift for Kaprizov is crazy. I know Hynes has to look like he's still going for the playoffs until it's mathematically impossible, but realistically they're not playing for anything at this point. Last thing we want is to overwork some of these guys and see some injuries to end the year. I'm not saying mail it in right now, but be reasonable here.

Roman Maroni

Prepared to be underwhelmed
Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
If it’s a 3 o’clock start I might be able to catch part of it. Looks like it’s gas cans and fishbowls instead of Tupperware party!

Reactions: Sweetnut

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
A 3:40 shift for Kaprizov is crazy. I know Hynes has to look like he's still going for the playoffs until it's mathematically impossible, but realistically they're not playing for anything at this point. Last thing we want is to overwork some of these guys and see some injuries to end the year. I'm not saying mail it in right now, but be reasonable here.
Meh, it's Hynes. Not a lot of reasonable there to work with.

Roman Maroni

Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
See it's not all fun in there. I can work too.....

Ignore the coke and beer by the overhead door on the left though….
20240401_130049.jpg

Reactions: Minnesota

Roman Maroni

Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
I do have a question about my shop though. If I get internet down there and use a smart tv, if I stream the Wild through ESPN+, how do I avoid the blackout every time Ballys carry a game? Am I screwed?

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
See it's not all fun in there. I can work too.....

Ignore the coke and beer by the overhead door on the left though….
View attachment 846282
You should make a shrine to celebrate Freddy's offensive prowess.. put the same amount of pucks on the floor as he has goals in his career.. you won't have any room for your trucks, I tell you.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Meh, it's Hynes. Not a lot of reasonable there to work with.
I like his general willingness to try things, I don't think he's been awful. I just think it's time to realize the reality of the situation we're in and not take unnecessary risks in that way.

Roman Maroni

Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
You should make a shrine to celebrate Freddy's offensive prowess.. put the same amount of pucks on the floor as he has goals in his career.. you won't have any room for your trucks, I tell you.
Actually I already have a shrine. For Christmas my wife got me motion activated led lights as a gag gift that you put on the toilet and urinal. Open the bathroom door and leave the light off and they turn on every time!

• Haha
Reactions: BagHead

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Missed opportunity right there!!

Coach has put Zucca with Kap now. Guess he's trying to help someone get a few more secondary assists.

Nsjohnson

Hockey.
Jun 22, 2012
Miami
MacKinnon's first 4 seasons are still wildly perplexing.
I think it was mostly coaching. He always has had the speed. He probably also needed to just really 'get it' at the NHL level and boy has he ever. I take him still above everyone else in the league.

Roman Maroni

Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
Middleton shot, think that’s as close as I’m gonna get to use it again. One of my favorites!
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Sweetnut
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad