GDT: Avs vs Sharks @ 8:30 MST

m0ngr31

Autoloss coming against the Sharks. At least we have a GDT though, so it won't be a auto-double loss because of converting the PGT.

Lines from Sharks GDT:
Marleau - Thornton - Pavelski
Havlat - Couture - Burns
Nieto - Wingels - McCarthy
Kennedy - Desjardins - Brown

Braun - Vlasic
Stuart - Boyle
Demers - Irwin

Antti Neimi

O'Reilly - Duchene - Mackinnon
Landeskog - Stasny - Parenteau
McGinn - Mitchell - Talbot
Bordeleau - Cliche - McLeod

Hejda - Johnson
Benoit - Sarich
Barrie - Guenin

Semyon Varlamov

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
I just noticed that if the Avs jersey had the A logo on the shoulders instead of the foot, it would look much better.

Why it's always been the foot instead of the A I'll never understand. Every other team has the same logo on the shoulder as the chest logo.

Kale Makar

Lets go Aves?
Apr 17, 2013
Denver, CO
I just noticed that if the Avs jersey had the A logo on the shoulders instead of the foot, it would look much better.

Why it's always been the foot instead of the A I'll never understand. Every other team has the same logo on the shoulder as the chest logo.

Chicago+Blackhawks+Host+Winter+Classic+Wrigley+WDoA0F4tcV5l.jpg

Nzap

lunaR Pad
Jul 19, 2011
Parma
Sharks feed: "Avalanche were dead last last season. That is why they were able to pick nr. 1...."

Seriously..... :facepalm:

EDIT: Yey, found a reasonable Altitude stream.

MvpKinnon

Jul 23, 2011
Helsinki, Finland

Only one team uses the exact same logo on both. San Jose.

Taak19

Sep 22, 2011
Good start = down by 1-2 going into the intermission. Best to slow down and let the Sharks walk all over em.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad