Pre-Game Talk: Avs vs Jets Feb 8 5:00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

heilongjetsfan

Jul 4, 2011
Ugh, 5pm Sunday is 7am Monday for me. I'm gonna do it, but they better be ready to play, or my laptop might take a trip out the window!

**Edit** It just occurred to me. I've been super busy with work these days, and I haven't watched more than a period of any game since the all-star break. Maybe I'm good luck? I'll watch all the way through this game. So. if it's a blowout win, you all know to thank me, and not the players or the coaching staff :)

Last edited:

GJF

Beaver Jedi
Sep 26, 2011
Heidelberg, GER
I actually liked the starting times while being in SE Asia, you wake up and have breakfast during the games. 7AM is early but still pretty doable.

The only problem was lack of good internet or if we had a trip planned or something like that so I couldn't watch until the end of the game.

Hey it's better than having to watch those game during the night and very early morning ;)

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Bit off topic, what is that blue hat that Stuart has been wearing in interviews ? It has a logo and Sherwood on it.

GJF

Beaver Jedi
Sep 26, 2011
Heidelberg, GER

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Ugh, 5pm Sunday is 7am Monday for me. I'm gonna do it, but they better be ready to play, or my laptop might take a trip out the window!

**Edit** It just occurred to me. I've been super busy with work these days, and I haven't watched more than a period of any game since the all-star break. Maybe I'm good luck? I'll watch all the way through this game. So. if it's a blowout win, you all know to thank me, and not the players or the coaching staff :)

I'm the opposite. If I was contacted by the schedule maker and asked what time on a Sunday works best for you I'd tell them 5 PM. I love the start time.

rkp

Mar 31, 2011
But they got points in their last 2 and would beat most teams with an effort like last nights. It not like they are the Leafs or the Sabres.

On tues nite, hawks lost 3-0 to the wild!...hawks don't seem to be playing their best hockey of late

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
On tues nite, hawks lost 3-0 to the wild!...hawks don't seem to be playing their best hockey of late

The Wild is a team to be concerned about. They are on a 5 game winning streak and are one of the hottest teams in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad