GDT: Avs vs Islanders - Emergency GDT - 11PM Argentina

Which big name UFA will the Avs strike out on at the Trade Deadline?

• Jonathan Toews

Votes: 18 24.3%
  • ROR

Votes: 17 23.0%
  • Bo Horvat

Votes: 30 40.5%
  • Patty Kane

Votes: 24 32.4%
  • Timo Meier

Votes: 16 21.6%
  • Tyson Jost

Votes: 39 52.7%

• Total voters

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
ERod is money in the shootouts. Wonder if goalies are gonna start to scout that move because hes done that in 3 shootouts now haha.

Avs deserved the 2 points tonight. I thought G and Mikko were great. Nuke is still just a bit off. Really liked Meyers tonight and theres really no justification to scratch him from this roster if he keeps playing like this. Also, liked Kaut in the few shifts he played. Cale makar a good dude but he realizes now that Dahlin, Morrisey, Fox and Karlsson are all a level above him. #NotGenerational

MoreLikeTurdCrapley

Jun 30, 2019
She terrifies and arouses me.

Me too, hahaha.

True story:

I’ve already owned a Google Home. Bought and brought her home one day. 2 days later my google home catches a random tv dialogue and says “I’m sorry I didn’t catch that”, but it was so random I thought it was her. Shit myself. This was at 2 in the morning.

The Merchant

Sponsor
Aug 2, 2011
El Pueblo
She is awesome isn’t she? My girlfriend’s family owns an estate sale company. She knows me and alerted me to this opportunity. Got her at a steal. Very happy.

Apparently she has a manufacturer name which I believe is Guinevere or Gwendolyn.

View attachment 624227
So that's where the wench on the Pirates of the Caribbean ride went...

chet1926

Jan 9, 2008
Denver
Right on par with an Islanders game, I was bored as shit the entire time.
Yep probably the most boring game I've watched in quite some time.

Thought we played well but I knew it was going to be a 0-0 game into OT about 1/2 way through the 2nd period. Just weren't going to get one past Sorokin tonight and the posts weren't helping.

Nice to get the 2pts instead of 1.

I will go out of my way, since I've been ripping him a lot, to say Girard had easily his best game of the year last night. Hopefully he can build off it.

Reactions: katfude and Murzu

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Love humble Cale but lets hope he meant it when he did he'll never be doing that again. I would've been heated if I was one of his coaches/teammates.

Sounds like I missed a real thriller.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Love humble Cale but lets hope he meant it when he did he'll never be doing that again. I would've been heated if I was one of his coaches/teammates.

Sounds like I missed a real thriller.
I think he said the teammates weren't pleased with him, either.

Even if the opposing player didn't do anything, it's not your job to officiate. If a ref makes a call, let him make a call and take the PP.

EDIT: In saying that, though, we've seen a fair bit of non-calls this season where Makar is getting hooked/held/interfered with or the reverse where Makar does the subtle interference but isn't really moving and gets called. Perhaps this gets him some in their good graces moving forward.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
I think he said the teammates weren't pleased with him, either.

Even if the opposing player didn't do anything, it's not your job to officiate. If a ref makes a call, let him make a call and take the PP.

EDIT: In saying that, though, we've seen a fair bit of non-calls this season where Makar is getting hooked/held/interfered with or the reverse where Makar does the subtle interference but isn't really moving and gets called. Perhaps this gets him some in their good graces moving forward.
With one PP goal since Mackinnons injury they should understand why Cale declined the PP.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad