Votes: 19 67.9%
  • Bear Claw

Votes: 8 28.6%

• Total voters

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Personally my favorites are Pistachio one and cookie dough two.
Truth squad: Most commercial pistachio ice cream doesn't even contain pistachios. Manufacturers use almond paste for flavor and green food coloring to produce the hue that consumers expect.

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
Truth squad: Most commercial pistachio ice cream doesn't even contain pistachios. Manufacturers use almond paste for flavor and green food coloring to produce the hue that consumers expect.
That's fine with me. I love the taste. I'd still gladly buy it if it was called Almod ice cream with green food coloring.

• Wow
Reactions: Balthazar

Avs9296

Jul 1, 2019
Eller making it for this one?

Just looked Washington is in Anaheim, so Eller should easily be able to make it to Denver. Especially since the trade was pretty early in the day.

Reactions: Balthazar

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Eller has hour and a half to make it to the Pepsi Center If he landed in Denver just now. I don’t know why he can’t play, and Washington didn’t play yesterday so it’s not like he’s tired.

I can’t believe I said Pepsi Center…. Oops

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
Eller has hour and a half to make it to the Pepsi Center If he landed in Denver just now. I don’t know why he can’t play, and Washington didn’t play yesterday so it’s not like he’s tired.

I can’t believe I said Pepsi Center…. Oops
I vote we all start calling it McNicols Arena. Pay tribute to our first cup winning team.

Reactions: the_fan

Snow Arc

Friendly neighborhood Snow Arc
Aug 14, 2020
The Devil, you say.
blucifer.jpg

Also, I once dreamed of chocolate ice cream and woke up with a spoon in my ass, I suppose that counts.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Weird is the new normal. Weird is also popular this days. Weird gets you paid and laid

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
A local ice cream shop in Boulder makes a strawberry Oreo ice cream. The cookies and cream with the strawberry... Heaven, I could eat it every single day.

Annunen has me worried for tonight. But it would be huge if he could have a strong game and get us the win, not just for the standings, but for the prospect of having a goalie we can actually count on besides Georgie for this stretch. Starting 11 in a row led to Georgiev's roughest stretch of the season, I would hate to have to rely on him to do that again down the stretch.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad