Post-Game Talk: Avs vs Bruins... sigh of relief

SB

Mar 9, 2004
Colorado
Roy said Wilson got a puck in the face, has a concussion, won't play tomorrow.

Also wouldn't really comment on the no goal.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012

Chambers said is was a 'chest injury' during the game... he is so bad it is comical.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003

Not surprised Wilson is hurt again but got to feel for him. Finally plays a decent game and makes a bid to stay in the lineup and then gets a concussion.

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
Good game guys !

I put on a bet on your club, you had to win in 60 minutes though, and it gave me a 3.10 hahaha, only put 10$ but talk about being lucky, 0.4 god damn I high fived my dog

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Poor Wilson, I thought he was playing decent but yet again, another injury. I wonder who Roy will put in though because I really like Stuart a lot on the right side, making EJ/Barrie/Stuart the 3 RD's, and Holden/Hejda/XXX LD's. I wonder if Redmond can play the left side? If not, it only seems natural that Roy would put him on the right side and move Stuart back to LD. But for the love of all that is holy, DO NOT put Nate Guenin back into the lineup

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003

Wilson just can't catch a break. I feel sorry for him. Injuries have derailed his career.

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
Wilson really had looked a lot better this year. Still tended to make mistakes with the puck but was using his body really well.

Real shame.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007

Damn. That sucks for him. Something like this always seems to happen when he gets a chance and starts playing decent hockey again.

Hopefully Redmond gets a shot now.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
Poor Wilson, I thought he was playing decent but yet again, another injury. I wonder who Roy will put in though because I really like Stuart a lot on the right side, making EJ/Barrie/Stuart the 3 RD's, and Holden/Hejda/XXX LD's. I wonder if Redmond can play the left side? If not, it only seems natural that Roy would put him on the right side and move Stuart back to LD. But for the love of all that is holy, DO NOT put Nate Guenin back into the lineup

He looks a hell of a lot more comfortable there.

Gigantor The Goalie

Speak for the Goalies
Feb 4, 2012
New London
I'm guessing Noreau would be ahead of Siemens at least. No point in playing the NHL-AHL yo-yo game with him. If were in a good spot near the end of the season then he'll get some games.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
Has Stuart ever played on the right much?

I can't watch the recording for a few hours so does anyone want to fill is some thoughts for me? How did Berra look? Anyone else standout? Was the first goal one of those greasy rebounds?

The Mars Volchenkov

Mar 31, 2002
Colorado
Has Stuart ever played on the right much?

I can't watch the recording for a few hours so does anyone want to fill is some thoughts for me? How did Berra look? Anyone else standout? Was the first goal one of those greasy rebounds?
Stuart played RD in Detroit.

First goal was leaky, just a shot by McGinn that snuck through.

Everberg is making a case to stick around, and like I said in the other thread, he was out there with 90 seconds left, so he's earning Roy's trust.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
Maybe Noreau gets a call. I'm hoping they leave Gervais in LE since he's the captain but Dean said he was brought in for our depth.

If someone needs to go on IR Roy should use all available roster spots. Should.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad