Confirmed with Link: Avs Sign Oskar Olausson to ELC

Frenchy

Administrator
Sep 16, 2006
϶(°o°)ϵ
So soon , I'm guessing they had the guy lower in their depth chart and wasnt expecting him to droped in the draft.

Richard88

John 3:16
Jun 29, 2019
I think they mentioned in the draft video that they knew with a pick or two remaining they would be getting a guy inside the top 20 on their list.
Klippenstein mentioned in the "draft preview" video before the draft that they expected lots of chaos in the first round and that he thought they'd end up with a guy who was in the top 20 or 22 on their list.

Then after the first day of the draft (between the 1st and 2nd round) he said multiple times in the same interview that they had Olausson much, much higher than where they got him.

Avs44

May 16, 2011
Wondering what the Avs think the timeline is on this guy. Seems like they want him in the AHL at some point this year. Do they expect him to compete for a spot in 22/23?

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
But why? What makes them think he's ready to turn pro?

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
But why? What makes them think he's ready to turn pro?

Does him signing mean he has to go pro next year? Pretty sure it doesn’t, I believe he can stay over seas.

But they did bring Rantanen over right away so who knows. I definitely got a good feeling about this guy, I don’t think he’s going to be another Kaut.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Does him signing mean he has to go pro next year? Pretty sure it doesn’t
TOP DEFINITION
Firt
Farting during the act of flirting.
"Dude, this chick totally firted with me the other day."
by f***ing rory. September 03, 2011

But they did bring Rantanen over right away so who knows. I definitely got a good feeling about this guy, I don’t think he’s going to be another Kaut.
Don't think so, but the timing is weird. The Avs never really give ELC to this kind of prospects this quick

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad