Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
Cant wait for a line of O’Connor-O’Brien-O’Calvert
tenor.gif

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Definitely signed for his toughness. Often fights out of his weight class and isn't afraid to take a shot to land one.

Even challenged Reeves after a hit he didn't like. Didn't fare well, but the fact he went after him and wasn't afraid is impressive.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Definitely signed for his toughness. Often fights out of his weight class and isn't afraid to take a shot to land one.

Even challenged Reeves after a hit he didn't like. Didn't fare well, but the fact he went after him and wasn't afraid is impressive.

It's pretty rare that we see Sakic reacting this quickly to fix an issue.

Metallo

NWOBHM forever \m/
Feb 14, 2010
Québec, QC
Why are you so negative about this?

He is paid league minimum. I don’t care that he eats punches. He shows up, and that will get the scrubs off players like Kadri.
Because this is a band aid move, again.

The guy scares no one and won’t protect our players.

We have an elite team, it’s not the time for half measures and plugging holes.

Reactions: Bender

Northern Avs Fan

May 27, 2019
Any of the folks that watch the Eagles know if this guy can take a regular shift?

Or will he only be able to play like 4 minutes when he draws in for revenge games?

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
Oh boy, a "deterrent". Surely, this will make coaches think twice about sending their fourth lines over the boards to do what fourth lines do.

tenor.gif

Reactions: PAZ

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
Could be wrong but I don’t think he’s supposed to be a deterrent as much as someone who can lay the body against teams like Vegas. I would have preferred someone more skilled but this should work fine I think.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad