Confirmed with Link: Avs sign Kovalenko to 2-year deal

GeoRox89

Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom
You gain a whole new appreciation for NHL when you watch lower leagues. The lower you go, the more you appreciate really how good NHLers really are.
At the Blazers-Pats game last year, it was clear Bedard’s skill level was on another level than everyone but Stankoven also looked like he was just from a different planet than everyone other than Bedard (game was before the Zellweger trade). As good as they’ve played as rookies, it’s crazy to see the difference with them playing against NHLers

Reactions: henchman21

Murzu

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 23, 2013
Finland
You gain a whole new appreciation for NHL when you watch lower leagues. The lower you go, the more you appreciate really how good NHLers really are.

It seems that NHL can be pretty rough too.. we were in SAP center watching Sharks - Flames game a week ago. Level of play was so bad it was painful to watch. Even my girlfriend who has seen quite a many Liiga games though the game was cringe level at times. Almost embarrassing.

Though that game was closer to an AHL game than NHL game. Kadri was the only one that seemed a little dangerous. After the game some Sharks fans in the train were talking that "the level of play wasn't that bad". I guess we're spoiled as Avs been a great team for so many years now.

niwotsblessing

May 1, 2010
City of Holy Faith
I have never tried Coke. How does it feel to sniff or cook Coke?
Energized, leaning towards being Superman. Context is very important (Set & Setting)- fun at a concert, less so sitting on the couch by oneself. Pairs well with cannabis, which balances out the frenzy.

^^^^ This is all "what I have heard. "

And you know that notion, just crossed my mind...

Reactions: AvsMakar08

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
I have never tried Coke. How does it feel to sniff or cook Coke?
1713440655505.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad