Confirmed with Link: Avs sign Jason Polin (WMU - NCAA)

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
is he RFA after the 1 yr contract? I guess for that matter is Ben Myers RFA after this year?

Yes, and...yes, but different. Meyers will be RFA but whatever they call RFAs who haven't accrued enough pro seasons, so they can't be signed to an offer sheet. It's possible that ends up applying to Polin as well, I don't know.

Reactions: Grackle Party

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Pronman's scouting report is that he has NHL level skating, shooting, and competitiveness but his hockey IQ is questionable.
These are just my views, but he's a player that is all about constant offence and that's all he thinks about. Not a lot of substance in the rest of his game nor any physicality. Picture someone like Xavier LaFlemme lol. He fits the Avs style of the team most definitely, crazy good odd-man rush player to the point you might say he cherrypicks a lot.

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
It would be great if someday the scouting report on an Avs prospect/signing read more like “He can’t skate, pass, or shoot worth a damn but holy shit he thinks the game better than anyone else out there.”

Sounds like Tyson Jost. :sarcasm:

Alex Jones

BIG BOWL 'A CHILI!!
Jun 8, 2009
Conspiratron 9000
It would be great if someday the scouting report on an Avs prospect/signing read more like “He can’t skate, pass, or shoot worth a damn but holy shit he thinks the game better than anyone else out there.”
Wasn't this supposed to be the rep on Jost? Somewhat physically limited but extremely intelligent and hard working

Metallo

NWOBHM forever \m/
Feb 14, 2010
Québec, QC
Just here to be that annoying guy who says WHOOOOOOOO?!?
5BCA4B4C-DF03-40DF-AF09-8CD2D4D0B3C1.gif

Snow Arc

We have to shout above the din of our RiceCrispies
Aug 14, 2020
Good luck buddy, welcome to the team! I hope you feed Kovalenko some tap-ins.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
Wasn't this supposed to be the rep on Jost? Somewhat physically limited but extremely intelligent and hard working
Jost was thought to be a great skater :laugh:

Polin is a good skater with a great motor. Not sure there is a ton here though. Absolute best case is he molds into a worse skating LOC. great kid though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad