Confirmed with Link: Avs sign Blake Comeau 3 Years, 2.4 AAV

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Found this in a link from the Bouma signing thread, thought it was interesting that Comeau is that physical of a guy.

" Hits per Minute of Ice Time (minimum 1,000 minutes, 13+ mins per game) - Past Two Seasons:

1. Cal Clutterbuck NYI, 0.299
2. Adam Lowry WPG, 0.235
3. Blake Comeau CBJ/PIT, 0.229
4. Lance Bouma CGY, 0.211
5. Matt Hendricks NSH/EDM, 0.206 "

http://flamesfrom80feet.blogspot.ca/2015/06/bouma-has-shown-his-commitment-to-team.html

That's great to hear. Landy and Iggy can make some hits, but they're pretty selective. Rantanen's big but he's not overly physical either.

With Ginner gone, this aspect was sorely missed. They could use a seek and destroy missile in the top 9 that hits everything on every shift like Downie.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
That's great to hear. Landy and Iggy can make some hits, but they're pretty selective. Rantanen's big but he's not overly physical either.

With Ginner gone, this aspect was sorely missed. They could use a seek and destroy missile in the top 9 that hits everything on every shift like Downie.

Speaking of seek and destroy hows our boy Bordy doing? Would love to have him back on our 4th line with Mcleod and Waldo aka Winchester

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Speaking of seek and destroy hows our boy Bordy doing? Would love to have him back on our 4th line with Mcleod and Waldo aka Winchester

I think last we saw him was at development camp when he was sitting in on the skating class with Tracy Tutton. He didn't look 100%,

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
He was fine in the class portion of it. I just thought he didn't look comfortable when he first took the ice. Maybe that was the first time he touched the ice all summer, who knows. It's just the impression I got.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Lol well it was a skating drill. Dont think Bordy ever looks good in a skating drill

Yea but he was just doing a drill that didn't require a lot of strength, just working on form, and he winced and let up because he couldn't put all his weight on one leg.

It's at the beginning of the clip.

[NHL]832009[/NHL]

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad