Post-Game Talk: Avs @ Rangers | 5:00 MST | February 4th, 2014 | Teen Rookie vs Salty Vet Rookie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Just realized we play again tonight. I don't have time to do a GDT but figured this will do for now and maybe somebody can create an actual GDT later today.

Avs go for 5 in a row vs the Rangers!.

Mackinnon vs Kreider
Varly vs Hank
Holden vs Mcdonagh

Nate vs the Kardashian's

null_zpsa813c12f.png

null_zps2925fd73.png

Go AVES

Last edited by a moderator:

Colorado Avalanche

No Babe pictures
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2004
Lieto
GO :avs GO!!! MacKinnon looked awesome last night, let's hope he keeps it up! Varly should look better than JSG last night, but I think we are gonna win.

Holden vs Mcdonagh is not fair fight lol

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
I won't predict a result for either team, but I'll predict you guys will be far less frustrated today than you were yesterday. The Rangers play a way more up tempo and more open style than the Devils. You guys will get your chances (and likely give up chances too). Every Rangers game recently seems to have both teams shoot in the high 30s.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
I won't predict a result for either team, but I'll predict you guys will be far less frustrated today than you were yesterday. The Rangers play a way more up tempo and more open style than the Devils. You guys will get your chances (and likely give up chances too). Every Rangers game recently seems to have both teams shoot in the high 30s.

At least that means it will be exciting. The last time I watched the Avs play the Rangers Varlamov absolutely stole the show.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
At least that means it will be exciting. The last time I watched the Avs play the Rangers Varlamov absolutely stole the show.

Still have nightmares about that game. The Rangers have had way too many games like that this season. They dominate but can't solve the goaltender. Recently happened against Tampa, also happened against Boston. Both 2-1 losses, ugh.

The Shermanator

HFBoards Legend
Jul 2, 2011
Ontario
Okay folks. Time for an Avatar Challenge. You know the rules. Or at least you should. Winner gets my avatar for a week.

THE QUESTION

Who gets the first primary assist of the game?

THE ANSWERS

The Shermanator - Johnny Malkin
RobinDIF - Landeskog
kento19 - McGinn
hockeyfish - Barrie
bohlmeister - Duchene
Bubba Thudd - ROR
WarriorOfGandhi - Hunwick
Avs- Varlamov
My Beautiful S E P H - Johnson
bromando - Talbot
Nzap - Holden
BrickAHL - Benoit
famicommander - Hejda
Hans Landaskog - PAP
Tigervixxen - MacKinnon

Helton4Hall - Richards
InjuredChoker -Zuccarello

Last edited:

freeboy

Feb 27, 2012
Sunny Colorado
Okay folks. Time for an Avatar Challenge. You know the rules. Or at least you should. Winner gets my avatar for a week.

THE QUESTION

THE ANSWERS

this entire post has me scratching with a big bubble.. backside and head respectfully?
Your avatar? really....
lol
glad we are playing in the east again.... too bad flights cost so much, it would be fun to return to my old stomping grounds...
Staz comes back... Avs win 6-4
No Staz, Avs win 4-3 in OT

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006

THE QUESTION

THE ANSWERS

Jamie Mcginn

hockeyfish

Feb 23, 2007
DENVER!!!!!!!

THE QUESTION

THE ANSWERS

Barrie with a slap shot from the point on a PP, McGinn with the tip in goal.

bohlmeister

May 18, 2007

THE QUESTION

THE ANSWERS

Duchene.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
Lol. Go Nate!

Clearly he will get the first primary assist in front of his future wife. So that's my official guess in the challenge, MacKinnon.

Rangers haven't played since Friday. Hopefully our youth has some left in the tank. Would be real nice to keep things rolling.

Last edited:

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland

THE QUESTION

THE ANSWERS

Bubba Thudd - ROR

Last edited:

Avs

Bozak + 2nd
Feb 9, 2013
Illinois

THE QUESTION

THE ANSWERS

RobinDIF - Landeskog
kento19 - McGinn
hockeyfish - Barrie
bohlmeister - Duchene

Helton4Hall - Richards

Varlamov

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Actually have you guys noticed that Malkin has been passing a lot more since the new year? He's still a terrible passer, but he hasn't been his usual puck hogging self. Maybe it is part of his new year's resolutions?!

My beautiful Sherm: Johnson

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
Actually have you guys noticed that Malkin has been passing a lot more since the new year? He's still a terrible passer, but he isn't been his usual puck hogging self. Maybe it is part of his new year's resolutions?!

I've noticed as well. He is much more willing to pass the puck, especially to the point as that is really the only spot he can see on the ice. :laugh:

Avs

Bozak + 2nd
Feb 9, 2013
Illinois
Actually have you guys noticed that Malkin has been passing a lot more since the new year? He's still a terrible passer, but he hasn't been his usual puck hogging self. Maybe it is part of his new year's resolutions?!

And I think he turned the puck over less when he would try to skate through 4 guys at the same time.

He is just meant to turn the puck over.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Lol. Go Nate!

Clearly he will get the first primary assist in front of his future wife. So that's my official guess in the challenge, MacKinnon.

Rangers haven't played since Friday. Hopefully our youth has some left in the tank. Would be real nice to keep things rolling.

Did somebody say tank?

:sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad