Status
Not open for further replies.

BusinessGoose

May 19, 2022
St. Louis
city-slickers-kill-anyone.gif

Icarium

Feb 16, 2010
I wonder if the Avs will target Carter as retaliation for the hit on Makar or they will be satisfied with merely running up the score.

Reactions: Victor Z and Andy99

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I wonder if the Avs will target Carter as retaliation for the hit on Makar or they will be satisfied with merely running up the score.
Please do…running up the score would be better served for them by keeping Carter in the game lol…we can only hope they take Carter out with a high hard hit for which he’s out week to week

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
It's been more entertaining to root against them this year than rooting for them. Based on that alone, I expect them to win 5-1 tonight, quickly followed by the classic Sully smirk when he ganders down at his coffee bunch (CRD) towards the end of the 3rd.

go avs

Reactions: Ryder71

Victor Z

Trade me right f**king now!
Sponsor
Apr 10, 2018
The Burgh
We have a chance, guys - ERod is injured and won't play!

They are missing some good players too (Lehkonen, Manson & some others -- and of course Landeskog).

Also Makar is not certain to play, at least I haven't heard that he's definitely in.

BusinessGoose

May 19, 2022
St. Louis
They are missing some good players too (Lehkonen, Manson & some others -- and of course Landeskog).

Also Makar is not certain to play, at least I haven't heard that he's definitely in.
You know the more AHL the opponent, the more the Pens just spin their tires?

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
MacKinnon will have his way with our dmen and we will have nothing to say about it.

Reactions: Ryder71

Le Magnifique 66

Let's Go Pens
Jun 9, 2006
Montreal
It's been more entertaining to root against them this year than rooting for them. Based on that alone, I expect them to win 5-1 tonight, quickly followed by the classic Sully smirk when he ganders down at his coffee bunch (CRD) towards the end of the 3rd.

go avs
Reached this point in the season and seeing how many pts we have compared to the ones behind are, there is no point in wanting this team to lose. The pick could be decent only and only if we win the lottery.
That and of course if missing the playoffs secures both Hextall and Sullivan being fired!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad