Post-Game Talk: Avs hockey: 10 minutes of actual work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Landeslog

Nov 17, 2009
Denver
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

We are so good.

Damnit. Playing against PA in fantasy. OF COURSE IT CAN'T BE 100% AWESOME.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
I don't understand how Zanon get a penalty while Oilers don't get called doing the same thing over and over again.

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
I don't understand how Zanon get a penalty while Oilers don't get called doing the same thing over and over again.

That's a penalty, Freud. We can't do this on every single penalty for goodness sake. That's a penalty.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas

Well...this could be the NHL's way of trying to make it up to the Oilers, since RNH was so obviously robbed of HIS Calder Trophy last year.

S3rkie

Jul 21, 2011
Denver, CO

yea ive counted at least 3 blatant interference missed calls in the offensive zone

all though its probably the refs doing us a favor since we are better off 5 on 5

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
I just want to throw every pot and pan in the kitchen at O'Brien and Hunwick's heads. They all deserve it, but these two... **** me, not one thing can be done right.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
It took 2 ****ing seasons but Stastny finally benched and the avs are playing they're best hockey... You take that last part as you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad