Avs games worth Re-watching this from this past season or year before.

avsfan09

Dec 17, 2010
Nova Scotia
I'm in the mood to watch some hockey and am trying to remember some good games to re-watch from the last two years. Having a hard time thinking of any memorable games besides the Chicago win.

Any games stick out in your mind?

member 116861

I'm in the mood to watch some hockey and am trying to remember some good games to re-watch from the last two years. Having a hard time thinking of any memorable games besides the Chicago win.

Any games stick out in your mind?

The Rangers game from 11/12. I didn't get to watch it but I remember that Varly went into beast mode during that game. Also Hunny had that amazing goal.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
Off the top of my head the 3/12/12 game where Landy scores the OT winner against Anahiem when he almost didn't play and had the flu. It's the game where the "Landeskoging" thing came from. Also, the 2/28/13 game where we came from behind to beat Calgary the day ROR offer sheet matched.

avsfan09

Dec 17, 2010
Nova Scotia
The Rangers game from 11/12. I didn't get to watch it but I remember that Varly went into beast mode during that game. Also Hunny had that amazing goal.

I definitely remember being shocked at Hunny's beauty. Varly put on a show.

Off the top of my head the 3/12/12 game where Landy scores the OT winner against Anahiem when he almost didn't play and had the flu. It's the game where the "Landeskoging" thing came from. Also, the 2/28/13 game where we came from behind to beat Calgary the day ROR offer sheet matched.

Both great games. Thanks!

The one against Canucks where Hejda scored the game winner, 7-8 seconds left in regulation

slightly remember this. I remember the one where Bieksa scored off a weird bounce a little more clearly.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
The 2 hawks games from this past season. ONe where the avs chocked in the 3rd before breaking the hawks unbeaten streak. Any hawks games from the past few years really.

If you want to sleep watch the avs vs Wild,Yotes or Nashville.

22FUTON9

Jun 30, 2010
not really a recent game but theres a game on youtube from 1997 against the nucks and its a really fun game, Bure for vancouver and sakic and forsberg for the avs.

Sea Eagles

Feb 7, 2012
What's the game where Mcginn scored with 0.7 of one second left on the clock by cutting through the crease? That end was awesome :)

avsfan09

Dec 17, 2010
Nova Scotia
Just watched the Buffalo game over again.

Two things that stuck out:

Downie is a beast. Guy created so much, plays with a ton of energy. He will be a perfect linemate for Mackinnon. He creates alot of turnovers and room with his aggression, and to top it off he has great playmaking ability.

Wilson had his swagger going. Had some huge hits and made a lot of smart plays offensively.

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
The 2 hawks games from this past season. ONe where the avs chocked in the 3rd before breaking the hawks unbeaten streak. Any hawks games from the past few years really.

If you want to sleep watch the avs vs Wild,Yotes or Nashville.

Please, they won that first one because of the refs, not because we choked.

The couple wins against the flames were nice. We destroyed the BJs a few times two years ago, the NJ game was also good.

Granlund2Pulkkinen*

I know it's not within your range of years but that Florida game where the Avalanche were down by 2 with literally no time left and tied it is still one of the best games since the lockout.

billybobjoe2112

Feb 2, 2010
Prince George B.C.

This is the game I was going to recommend. Such an epic finish.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad