Post-Game Talk: Avs - Flames 3-2 || Defenders? We don't need no stinkin' defenders!

Flanagan

Registered Loser
Jul 10, 2011
St. John's
Wow he didn't stand a chance.

Worst I've seen Bordeleau do in a fight so far. Nothing went right in that third period :laugh:

freeboy

Feb 27, 2012
Sunny Colorado
Well I said a wanted ten goals!!!! Just needed to clarify ten with Avs winning
Lol
See thread from yesterday!
That was an ugly game

Metallo

NWOBHM forever \m/
Feb 14, 2010
Québec, QC
Dater is soooooooooooooooooo stupid.

I'm listening to his lastest podcast and he says that he is not sure that Varlamov is here next year and might be traded.:shakehead

"He might get a 10M$ deal from the KHL":laugh:

Metallo

NWOBHM forever \m/
Feb 14, 2010
Québec, QC
I'm not sure if I want to listen to him rip on the Avs for an hour so can you give the highlights here or in the DP thread?

It's recorded in his house during last night game. It's pretty bad and its all over the place.I'm almost done and I learned nothing. Thr highlight was the Varly comment.

He does not rip the Avs but he is his usual negative Nancy.

Another golden nugget is when he suggest that the defenseman should play the shooter on a 2 on 1.:shakehead

And God its sooo annoying and akward when he yells ''Hockey Talk'' at the start of each podcast!

Metallo

NWOBHM forever \m/
Feb 14, 2010
Québec, QC
I think the Avs should look for another D-man in the "on sale" bin.

A vet with a large contract that a team is looking to dump. I don't want us to jeopardize the future to plug a hole in the lineup. Just someone we can get for a late pick or B-prospect.

How about Kelsla?

Anyone else? Is Liles done?

ChrisNI

Sep 29, 2008
Orillia
Also, how does this comment get approved by mine keeps getting flagged?
zWO1FoH.png

Just saw that before coming here.

What kind of complete moron makes comments like that?
I understand he's probably just trying to be funny but it's bang out of order.
It's ridiculous the comments I get from friends or see online about Varly being a woman beater yet there has been no guilty verdict, because of this incident his reputation has been badly tarnished no matter what the verdict is. He'll be known as a woman beater for quite some time even if it is proven that he's completely innocent.

People are complete morons! :rant:

Anyway.......
I have a feeling we are going to get schooled by the flames, Jones and Obrien getting a goal each at least!

Last edited:

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
From Chambers:

Forward Brad Malone was also scratched against the Oilers and might make tonight’s lineup. Patrick Bordeleau might be a little fuzzy from his third-period fight last night, but the team has not said so.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Chambers is not doing much to make me think he's better than Dater. Was that seriously a bleacher diagnosis of a concussion on a player he just made there?

Better? I think he's much worse than Dater.

He just topped himself

I hope Sakic/Roy don't feel the same way. "It's okay that we might have lost our second best defenseman for the season because Ryan Wilson is back soon" :help:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad