Post-Game Talk: Avs @ Devils | Monday, February 3rd, 5:30pm MT | Patrick's Better!

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Hopefully the Avs have better luck than the Broncos in New Jersey......

I'm ready for the MacKinnon show.

Last edited by a moderator:

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
Going for #2!

tumblr_n0c67nrCgp1ry7v0ro1_r1_500.jpg

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
This is one of the few times sloths like us from the west are allowed on national TV. So a heads up to everyone that this game is going to be on NBCSN. I'm a little gun shy about having another Colorado team on national TV after the game which shall not be named.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Seeing the celebration on the ice when Cliche scored his first was awesome. I still haven't seen the bench reaction to it, is there video of it?

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
Seeing the celebration on the ice when Cliche scored his first was awesome. I still haven't seen the bench reaction to it, is there video of it?

I haven't, would be a great vid to see. I saw one pic of them squirting water on him and at the game they showed on the jumbotron everyone rubbing Cliche's head.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
Any chance we see Tangs or Staz?

We don't know because the team goes into the big black abyss on the road and our only hope is Moser in the morning or if Dater finds the Prudential Center in time. That said, my complete guess is no Tangs and that his status will remain a mystery until after the Olympic break. I would imagine Stastny will play since he at least warmed up yesterday and they have not called anyone up yet since Roy said he'd prefer not to run 11 forwards on a back to back (no duh). He'll probably see how Stastny is in the morning and go from there.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
If Tanguay injured that same knee again, I wouldn't mind him just sitting out the next 4 games.

Stastny's injury doesn't sound all that serious and he took the pregame skate yesterday. I would be surprised if he doesn't play.

member 116861

I usually don't cheer for goals when I'm watching by myself unless we score late in the game to tie it or take the lead but when Cliche scored, I couldn't stop myself from cheering. Seeing the players react and how happy they were for him was awesome.

Burnaby_Joe*

I hope Duchene gets going soon, especially during the Olympics ;) I doubt Tanguay will play this game, but I'm hoping Stastny does.

Pirate Deadpool

Mar 3, 2011
Las Vegas, NV
Do you know if there are any ways to get one of those Reebok shirts? Or are they for players only?

I have a red one and a blue one as well as a blue hoodie with the same stuff on the front. There's grey and white as well. Some are tshirt material and some are those thin under armour type material.

Avs44

May 16, 2011
This feels like one of those games that will be a huge letdown after a big win. Oh, and it's in New Jersey and on national television?

5-1 Devils.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad