Chuck-Malkin-Pully
Jones-Stastny-Duke
McGinn-Duchene-PA
Pirate?

Defence:
Temporary EJ/O'Byrne/Zanon/O'Brien/Hejda/Hunwick in a combination of:
Names+in+Hat.jpg

Debut of Pickard....as a back-up

In honour of the Duke playing a good game against Minny and getting his 800th pt, keep it up:

Hunny and Zanon had a pretty good game last time around and Stastny was great in the faceoff circle and is looking like more than just Bozak+2nd. We probably need a better effort from Duchene though and the rest of the "1st line." They're playing more like the 4th. Oilers are a fast team but we'll have no problem keeping up if we play O'Byrne and O'Brien together at some point.

Jones was sober in the previous game, let's see how it goes in this one.

Over/under on Pully:
-Getting 4 mins or more of special team's time
-Playing on the same line as Duchene at some point
-Playing 18+ minutes
-Getting injured

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
I think Giguere's deceptive lateral speed could have surprised the skilled forwards Edmonton has. Throw off their timing or something. I guess Varly has to groin flex them into submission instead.

Colorado Avalanche

No Babe pictures
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2004
Lieto
Jones was good in last game. He needs to put that kind of effort in every game, If he wants to stay in top-6.

Anyday, game day! Wohoo! :yo:

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
We just need to play hard-hitting in-your-face hockey.
Edmonton has a lot of talented sissies.
We can knock them off their game pretty easily.

Colorado Avalanche

No Babe pictures
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2004
Lieto
EJ, Lando, Downie, Wilson, Jiggy out.

At least no new info on EJ has been released since he was put on IR.

That's really bad news. We need EJ back ASAP. Let's hope he's back soon. I think EJ might be the most important player on our team. I know it sounds pretty big thing to say, but our defense really really sucks without him. Without EJ our defense is absolutely nothing, If we are missing Duchene/Landeskog there's still some depth and losing Varlamov we still have Giggy etc.. EJ is the most important player on this team and now he's out. ****!

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
That's really bad news. We need EJ back ASAP. Let's hope he's back soon. I think EJ might be the most important player on our team. I know it sounds pretty big thing to say, but our defense really really sucks without him. Without EJ our defense is absolutely nothing, If we are missing Duchene/Landeskog there's still some depth and losing Varlamov we still have Giggy etc.. EJ is the most important player on this team and now he's out. ****!

Have no fear, we have the 26 Minute a night, monster Dman known as Tyson Barrie, he'll solve all of our problems..

:sarcasm:..... Sort of, I did like what I saw from him last night.

Anyway if we play like we did against Minny we can win this one, Ill stick with the optimism around here and go with a 4-2 win for the Avs:

PAP,Drunk,Ginner,Barrie with the goals. A Dman has to score for us sooner or later, best bet has to be Barrie. Also Stas and Duchene each pick up to Apples.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
I think Shane O'Brien has been pretty good. He's playing the body, is strong on the puck and his adventures in the offensive zone has yet to haunt us.

I'm sure I'm going to call him idiot sooner rather than later, but I think he could be a #4 guy if he just settles down and keeps it simple. He's not an unskilled player.

Colorado Avalanche

No Babe pictures
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2004
Lieto
Have no fear, we have the 26 Minute a night, monster Dman known as Tyson Barrie, he'll solve all of our problems..

:sarcasm:..... Sort of, I did like what I saw from him last night.

Anyway if we play like we did against Minny we can win this one, Ill stick with the optimism around here and go with a 4-2 win for the Avs:

PAP,Drunk,Ginner,Barrie with the goals. A Dman has to score for us sooner or later, best bet has to be Barrie. Also Stas and Duchene each pick up to Apples.

Barrie was great vs Wild! Excited to see him play todau

Taak19

Sep 22, 2011
Which Oiler scores first wins my avatar for the week. Go!!!

(Someone has to win it this time)

And RL PAP will score first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad