Post-Game Talk: Avs at Yotes l 4-0 L l "Avs Y U No Win With All The Patience?"

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
I was so pumped for Ryan O'Byrne in his Leafs debut but it looks like he'll be scratched.

As for this game. We'll probably be scored on by someone named Korpikoski.

Avelanche

#freeRedmond
Jun 11, 2011
Boston
I'm just rooting for the guys to get points. Really want Duchene to finish in top 20. He deserves more national attention.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
Should I... or Should I not... play Varly tonight on my fantasy team. My homer glasses say yes, my need not to have him let in 3+ goals says no.

I just know if I play him it will be a 4-5 or 3-4 game, If I don't he'll probably post his first road shutout. :rant:

(Watch Price have a stinker tonight... Price, Varly, and Hiller should be a strong set of goalies damn.)

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Should I... or Should I not... play Varly tonight on my fantasy team. My homer glasses say yes, my need not to have him let in 3+ goals says no.

I just know if I play him it will be a 4-5 or 3-4 game, If I don't he'll probably post his first road shutout. :rant:

(Watch Price have a stinker tonight... Price, Varly, and Hiller should be a strong set of goalies damn.)

It's a road game that should tell u all u need to know

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
It's a road game that should tell u all u need to know

Yeah I know, I'm just a big Varly homer.

Ahh the days...

varly-fistpump-o.gif

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
I'm feeling a win. Varly goes all Gnarly and Duchy scores five and then karate chops Sacco in the groin for benching him. EJ gets ridiculed in here and then proceeds to destroy someone with an open ice hit and assist on three of Duchy's goals.

Quincey takes off his trenchcoat and fedora and comes out of the stands saying he wishes he could play for the Avs again and then Porter comes flying off his back with a hockey stick in hand saying he'll lead us to the promise land.

Then I woke up and realized we're the worst team in the league.

IceyDice

Sep 16, 2012
I'm feeling a win. Varly goes all Gnarly and Duchy scores five and then karate chops Sacco in the groin for benching him. EJ gets ridiculed in here and then proceeds to destroy someone with an open ice hit and assist on three of Duchy's goals.

Quincey takes off his trenchcoat and fedora and comes out of the stands saying he wishes he could play for the Avs again and then Porter comes flying off his back with a hockey stick in hand saying he'll lead us to the promise land.

Then I woke up and realized we're the worst team in the league.

Go back to sleep. Dreamland is a better world than this one.

AslanRH

Not a Core Poster
Sponsor
Jun 5, 2012
Wyoming, USA
37 shots. That number is Money in the Bank!

Avs win 3-2 after finally getting the first 2 goals in the game.

Nzap

lunaR Pad
Jul 19, 2011
Parma
Isn't Smith injured?

So they go with Labarbera or Johnson?

Do they have even 45 career saves?

Well, 45 sv shutout by either of them would sum up this season pretty well for Avs.

Don't care if my grandma is in their net.
We won't score against them.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
I've got a new one,

How many times will Pj's circle the net and end up not even getting a shot or pass off?

Last game was twice if I remember correctly, it's like a one quarter Forsberg move where instead of scoring. He falls and/or loses the puck before anything significant happens. It's almost as fun to watch as the stooges...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad