GDT: Avs at Panthers | 4pm MT | Time To Show Us What You Have Inside

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
What I wonder about is going 0-6 on this road trip is gonna wake CMac up or he still gonna believe everything is fine and RyJo deal was a good one for him

BaconNater

Jul 4, 2011
CO
Id laugh at an HFavs Steve dangle type rage video so we can actually have something funny, what a depressing return to hockey

Reactions: Vk1ing

NMAvsman

Jan 28, 2007
What I wonder about is going 0-6 on this road trip is gonna wake CMac up or he still gonna believe everything is fine and RyJo deal was a good one for him
I am not a Cmac apologist, but I would bet he is packaging Ryjo, Byram, and something to make a deal. Has to be a suitor though.

Colorado Avalanche

No Babe pictures
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2004
Lieto
I have to say, I can't even imagine what this place will be like after our top talents are gone. Because some of you are so miserable and defeatist already with this core.

The expectations are high. We expect to win the Cup, so the demand for the team is very high too.

We are not on that level right now and it's upsetting.

Reactions: Alienblood

mackinnon29

Nov 24, 2017
I have to say, I can't even imagine what this place will be like after our top talents are gone. Because some of you are so miserable and defeatist already with this core.
Wouldn’t say defeated or miserable as much as the cap has really squeezed this team, add a missing Landy and guys going into the players assistant program and you have a team that is flawed like most of the top teams this year, leaning on 4-5 guys to do to much

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
I am not a Cmac apologist, but I would bet he is packaging Ryjo, Byram, and something to make a deal. Has to be a suitor though.
I’m not so sure. CMac strikes me as a guy who wouldn’t want to admit he made a huge mistake getting RyJo, and he’s willing to keep him to prove his point

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Wouldn’t say defeated or miserable as much as the cap has really squeezed this team, add a missing Landy and guys going into the players assistant program and you have a team that is flawed like most of the top teams this year, leaning on 4-5 guys to do to much
But that's the case with basically every team in this league. Just need to find a way to construct around it. As of right now, really need CMac to do something and Bednar to adjust. Not just the Blender of frustration, but actually trying to create two lines with 29 and 96 separate.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad