GDT: Avs and Jackets in Finland - Korpisavior Edition

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
Anyone else see this interview with Elvis..

Translating from Latvian- “This has never happened to me, I don’t know what to say to you. Honestly, it makes me want to cry- I don’t know what to do anymore. Every practice I step out on the ice and I give and give, give even more. And the powerplay today was great in my opinion and we were blocking shots, but again, the end result… I don’t even remember what it is anymore- every night 6 or 7 go in.”

Last edited:
Reactions: tunnelvision

MoeTheHobo

Jan 24, 2017
I hope Laine and Gaudreau switch sides on the pp. Everytime they got the puck they were in an awkward position.

CBJ goalie

May 19, 2005
London, Ontario
Anyone else see this interview with Elvis..

Translating from Latvian- “This has never happened to me, I don’t know what to say to you. Honestly, it makes me want to cry- I don’t know what to do anymore. Every practice I step out on the ice and I give and give, give even more. And the powerplay today was great in my opinion and we were blocking shots, but again, the end result… I don’t even remember what it is anymore- every night 6 or 7 go in.”

Saw that, and felt so bad for the guy.

Being on a brutally bad defensive team sucks.
I thought he played quite well in his last 2 games, but he can only do so much. Those high danger chances are killing his statistics.

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
I don't have NHL Network or BS-OH. Anyone know how I can stream BobbyMac online?

Jyri

Nov 24, 2017
Goosebumps during anthems. Thanks NHL for visiting in Finland.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
They are unbelievable. I swear to god. Where the f*** is Werenski

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad