Post-Game Talk: Avs 6 - Jets 3, Avs win Series 4-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
Well folks it was a great regular season but they fell flat on their faces in the playoffs and it's another early exit. I don't know what changes will happen for next season but the Jets seem to have many holes that need filling. On a personal note I like to thank each and everyone of you for all the conversations in good times and in bad.

RetroWinnipeg

Oct 27, 2016
www.youtube.com
Here. I fixed it.
IMG_8926.jpeg

Tasteless Beaver

Here for the hot takes
Jul 8, 2015
Ottawa, Ontario
There has to be some accountability for this. The exact same result as last year with the exact same piss-poor effort. Nothing worked this playoff round, we were eaten alive. I can't see this city supporting the team much next year with the way things have gone.

Also, f*** you SportsNet. Don't buy our playoff rights next year, please.

Reactions: Mortimer Snerd

B33R LEAGUE

"Just another day at the office" -Byfuglien
May 19, 2021
It wouldnt hurt so bad if this team played at least one f***ing game this series, the way we know they can play.

That was not the Vezina, Jennings, under 200GA Season Team were used to seeing.

Where did it go wrong?

For me it was zone exits. Weak chips off boards on the breakout leading to turnovers and converted opportunities for Colorado..

I was reluctant to say it all year, but i can officially call this team....

F

R

A

U

D

S

jiho

Apr 30, 2012
This series showed we are two players away from winning the Cup...Mackinnon and Makar

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
If there's any f***ing justice, Bowness has coached his last game in the NHL, and they trade Pionk out this offseason. Those are two of the biggest reasons the Jets lost this series. Fire Brad Lauer as well. This is absolutely unacceptable. How was hiring somebody that knows how to coach the market? Did that work well for you, Cheveldayoff? f***in' pathetic. I'm not even mad. I'm just disappointed at how terrible they were. The fans in attendance deserved much better than what they got, because an old shell of a man would rather coach with his gut instead of with his eyes.

Take this lap and go home with your wife. You've earned it and you deserve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad