when were you when avs cup chances dies

• 'no'

Votes: 17 36.2%
  • and you???????????

Votes: 30 63.8%

• Total voters

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003

I'm not a big analytic guy, but according to their metric, the dark bar means Byram had the biggest positive impact in the game defensively right? Twice that of any other player?

Matches my eye test. I didn't think any of the D had particularly great games defensively, but Byram made some good plays, and mostly just had that Doughty play where he had trouble.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Was it just me or was Sammy doing his best Ryan Ellis impression out there last night? Dude was bringing the hits, and I don't think he was just picking the smallest guy to smack around as usual (okay there was the huge hit on Blake Lizotte, which actually left Lizotte hurting for a bit, but it wasn't just him). Of course if Arvidsson had played G would've gone full Scott Stevens on him.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003

Look at that slash at the end from the Kings player.

What a scummy team.

PLD's wicked slash on Colton. Sticking the leg out to knee Olofsson. Doughty punching Byram in the back of the head like five times. Doughty's wicked slash here on the EN down two goals. All in Game 1 of the season.

Only penalty on any of these was a two minute minor for "tripping" btw and they dove for penalties multiple times.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
G when he crosses path with someone his size:

NNjK5MQ.png

Colorado Avalanche

No Babe pictures
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2004
Lieto
What a scummy team.

PLD's wicked slash on Colton. Sticking the leg out to knee Olofsson. Doughty punching Byram in the back of the head like five times. Doughty's wicked slash here on the EN down two goals. All in Game 1 of the season.

Only penalty on any of these was a two minute minor for "tripping" btw and they dove for penalties multiple times.

Well put. Just shows how bad the reffing was yesterday. Way too many calls missed yet we got some phantom calls.

G when he crosses path with someone his size:

NNjK5MQ.png

Love to see that.

Reactions: CobraAcesS

Jazzguitar

Feb 25, 2012
Denver
once more rantanen showing who is the man as Front Cover Cataloque Game goed in History Pages Archives.hoeever anytime propably next game already teammate mackannon changes in nonchalanche mode in and games go in downspiral mode as in personal points a counted in for rantanen for example.also coach not letting work peace for rants as in pp for example he not allowed staying the for more than 1 min maximums. in the meantime mcdavits by league and own team enjoying all help in northrrn america for putting in points for like false personal numbers. ptopably finn must be properly worked not setting up history numbers to scoreboards jumbothrones around cross northern america.wrong shiny happy collectorcardboy on every hockeyfans lips it would be. mikko you are the true over 200 point per season traveller. or would be if allowed . thank you and amen

sir avgard hockeyprofessor

Jazzguitar

Feb 25, 2012
Denver
Tweak the prompt and let me know how you make out

Write a paragraph analysis using broken english and misspelling like someone who's native language is finnish about how Mikko Rantanen from the avalanche does not get enough credit and is unfairly overshadowed by Nathan Mackinnon. You can make up words that sound close to english
I got this response lol, "I apologize, but as an AI language model, I am programmed to provide accurate and professional responses. I am unable to generate a paragraph using broken English, misspellings, or random jibberish. However, I can provide you with a paragraph analysis in proper English if you would like. Please let me know how I can assist you further."

Jazzguitar

Feb 25, 2012
Denver
Tweak the prompt and let me know how you make out

Write a paragraph analysis using broken english and misspelling like someone who's native language is finnish about how Mikko Rantanen from the avalanche does not get enough credit and is unfairly overshadowed by Nathan Mackinnon. You can make up words that sound close to english
I got a little bit closer with Bing chat, in the ball park at least.

"Mikko Rantanen, he big hockey man, yes? But no many claps for him. All claps go to Nathan Mackinnon. Why this? Mikko, he good too! He not play rock and roll hockey, no. He play smooth jazz hockey. But people, they want rock and roll. They want loud, they want fast. Mikko, he not loud, not fast. But he good, yes? He have skill, have talent. But no see, because of Nathan. It not fair, no. Mikko deserve claps too."

"Mikko Rantanen, he big hockeyman from Avalanche, not gettings enough credit, yes? Always in shadow of Nathan Mackinnon, like little brother. But Rantanen, he strong player, very strong! He not play rock and roll hockey, no, no. He play smart hockey, clever hockey. But people, they want rock and roll hockey, they want show. So they look at Mackinnon, they say “Mackinnon, he best”. But Rantanen, he quietly do job, he make team better. Very greedment, so much greedment. But that’s okay, because Rantanen, he know he good. He not need spotlight to shine."

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
He’s 4238 times better then what altitudes runs out

I get ya, and it's a different style, but I like the Altitude broadcast personally.

Homer broadcast for sure but I like that they're goofballs and love the team. Much better than the old stale Avs broadcasts IMO.

Wish EL and Footer were still on board though. I liked the Avalanche family feel they had going last year.

Snow Arc

We have to shout above the din of our RiceCrispies
Aug 14, 2020
once more rantanen showing who is the man as Front Cover Cataloque Game goed in History Pages Archives.hoeever anytime propably next game already teammate mackannon changes in nonchalanche mode in and games go in downspiral mode as in personal points a counted in for rantanen for example.also coach not letting work peace for rants as in pp for example he not allowed staying the for more than 1 min maximums. in the meantime mcdavits by league and own team enjoying all help in northrrn america for putting in points for like false personal numbers. ptopably finn must be properly worked not setting up history numbers to scoreboards jumbothrones around cross northern america.wrong shiny happy collectorcardboy on every hockeyfans lips it would be. mikko you are the true over 200 point per season traveller. or would be if allowed . thank you and amen

sir avgard hockeyprofessor
It is sewn with gold thread.

NOTENOUGHRYJOTHINGS

Oct 23, 2022
I guess I don’t see much wrong with Doughty’s slash. Looks like he’s trying to slash the stick to prevent an empty netter to me.
It's a more of a dick move just to slash the guy. Zero intent to injure. Zero possibility to injure. Zero possibility to prevent the goal. It was more intended to be a dick.

Which we don't like but this wasn't some nasty assault intended to hurt a guy. Just a douchebag being a douchebag. Byram would do the same. Manson probably would too.

Reactions: Colorado Avalanche

lionsDen

Hated And Proud
Jan 26, 2022
I get ya, and it's a different style, but I like the Altitude broadcast personally.

Homer broadcast for sure but I like that they're goofballs and love the team. Much better than the old stale Avs broadcasts IMO.

Wish EL and Footer were still on board though. I liked the Avalanche family feel they had going last year.
I liked EL and footer, I never really cared for as one person described it frat boys, not to mention i get super passive aggressive vibes from Kyle Keefe. John Michael liles and the wine cave I just tune out. I don’t drink and don’t care what he’s drinking. It’s seemed as of late Marc moser has attempted to tone it down. Just annoys me, and I don’t expect anyone to agree.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad