Roos - Zaitsev

Mrazek

GDT Music:

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
It was hard for me to pick between Pokemon and Zelda. I went with Zelda because a like to the past was way ahead of it's time. Also the new Zelda games are awesome and the new Pokemon games make me ashamed to be a fan.

Reactions: forsbergavs32

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
It was hard for me to pick between Pokemon and Zelda. I went with Zelda because a like to the past was way ahead of it's time. Also the new Zelda games are awesome and the new Pokemon games make me ashamed to be a fan.

I had a hard time picking between Castlevania and Pokemon. Had to go with CV as I had a lot more fond memories with that series in my youth and I loved Pokemon when it came out, I didn't get heavily into the games until later on.

Plus I speedrun a couple CV games :D

Reactions: sethro109

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
I remember enjoying fishing with Zelda in a Nintendo 64 game so I picked that one, but I’ve really only ever been into sports games.

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
I had a hard time picking between Castlevania and Pokemon. Had to go with CV as I had a lot more fond memories with that series in my youth and I loved Pokemon when it came out, I didn't get heavily into the games until later on.

Plus I speedrun a couple CV games :D
SotN is my favorite Castlevania game. The game is perfect in a lot of ways. The ones on the GBA are also really fun. Castlevania 2 can eat a bag of dicks though. That game had no rhyme or reason. "Whats that you need to progress? Well you better find this hidden room that we give zero hints too inside of this random floor in a town you were at 2 hours a go". How anyone beat that game without a guide, is beyond me.

Reactions: NMAvsman

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
SotN is my favorite Castlevania game. The game is perfect in a lot of ways. The ones on the GBA are also really fun. Castlevania 2 can eat a bag of dicks though. That game had no rhyme or reason. "Whats that you need to progress? Well you better find this hidden room that we give zero hints too inside of this random floor in a town you were at 2 hours a go". How anyone beat that game without a guide, is beyond me.

CV2 was my first, so it holds a special place for me. We're even doing our annual randomizer tournament on Twitch right now

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
SotN is probably the best Castlevania, but Rondo of Blood hits all the right notes for me and is my personal favorite.

Reactions: sethro109

NMAvsman

Jan 28, 2007
SotN IS the best....and my favorite game of all time. Glad I have my ps one copy to go with all the times I bought it on every platform. The music is simply perfect for that game and the pixel art and boss fight variety are amazing. That and Skyrim have been purchased an embarrassing number of times for me.

Snow Arc

We have to shout above the din of our RiceCrispies
Aug 14, 2020
Hard to believe King Diamond did a Christmas album, at least he had a sense of humor

Jazzguitar

Feb 25, 2012
Denver
There needs to be multiple options on that poll, hard to pick just one lol. The one it's not though is Final Fantasy, tried to play it a few different times and it seems like I always got the disk that glitched and never worked, or the game was just buggy idk but I was always mad at FF after that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad