Avery to be Traded

Dr.Sens(e)

Feb 27, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
Fellow GM's.

A few offers have come in for Mr. Avery, which would solve my cap issues, so before pulling the trigger, figured I would make one last call for offers.

The Facts;
- Plays either LW or RW
- Salary of $1.8M for 3 years
- Has 2 goals in his 5 NHL games this seasonm since returning to the Rangers. They are 5-0 with him in the line-up
- High truculence factor (IT always amongst league leaders)
- Solid offensive ratings (PA - 74, SC - 66, PH - 71 for this coming HFNHL season)
- Worked for GQ and good looking if you lean that way (Alvaro)
- Hot girl friend, with hot friends (everyone else)
- Always makes for good copy

Overall, a relatively cost effective addition as a role player to a 2nd line, or as a key cog to a checking line. Seeling a few more tickets is a bonus.

Best offer to date is a middle rounder. Will go with best offer within the next week.

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
Fellow GM's.

A few offers have come in for Mr. Avery, which would solve my cap issues, so before pulling the trigger, figured I would make one last call for offers.

The Facts;
- Plays either LW or RW
- Salary of $1.8M for 3 years
- Has 2 goals in his 5 NHL games this seasonm since returning to the Rangers. They are 5-0 with him in the line-up
- High truculence factor (IT always amongst league leaders)
- Solid offensive ratings (PA - 74, SC - 66, PH - 71 for this coming HFNHL season)
- Hot girl friend, with hot friends (everyone else)
- Always makes for good copy
- will never play in the NHL again
- not even handsome enough for the Flyers

Overall, a relatively cost effective addition as a role player to a 2nd line, or as a key cog to a checking line. Seeling a few more tickets is a bonus.

Best offer to date is a middle rounder. Will go with best offer within the next week.

Fixed

Fooladelfia

Nov 11, 2007

I really need his ratings in Discipline 43..............I wnt to ply in PK all game....ya sure.
Avery he's not handsome enough for us and we don't give a damn about GQ magazine.

Anyway senor Kershaw will sim the day until i have a victory.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad