Panthers are Red

Why so sad?
Jun 27, 2011
By my computer
Just something I knocked up quickly. I could have removed the eyebrows and still could.

J21IQ.jpg

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
As I asked in the Kovalev thread, can someone please give me the KOVALEV 27 avatar as seen on the back of our red jersey?

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Those are awesome !!

Can anyone add the text Weiss to bottom of my avatar?

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site
Not the photo you suggested but I thought it worked.

wh12J.jpg

The whole picture is a bit better but an awkward size for an avatar

fCRwq.jpg

Could you put this pink-panther face up with the picture where Kovalev look at his wrist... It would look great IMO and it is a nice heads-up to Kovalev and his character since it is taken from the famous incident in the playoffs with the Bruins where he received a small slash on the hand, stop playing, and the big bad Bruins would score ! Amazing ! :laugh:

I would also like a background with some of our logos like the Panthers and the sun/palmtree... I know I'm asking for much, but hey it is exciting time !

Hockey is back ! :yo:

Panthers are Red

Why so sad?
Jun 27, 2011
By my computer
Could you put this pink-panther face up with the picture where Kovalev look at his wrist... It would look great IMO and it is a nice heads-up to Kovalev and his character since it is taken from the famous incident in the playoffs with the Bruins where he received a small slash on the hand, stop playing, and the big bad Bruins would score ! Amazing ! :laugh:

I would also like a background with some of our logos like the Panthers and the sun/palmtree... I know I'm asking for much, but hey it is exciting time !

Hockey is back ! :yo:

A proper background is beyond me at the moment, I have been up for far too long, so I just bunged a few random pictures behind him.

do48K.jpg
fw26v.jpg
eHEIN.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad