Kansas
[Walks into thread after seeing I have mentions]

giphy.gif

Reactions: SaltySkywalker

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
For the first time in my life I did not only 1, or 2, but 3 unassisted pull-ups. I've never had the strength and/or been a low enough weight to. Despite doing a predominantly cardio workout I'm finding a rhythm with the weights too.

My legs are wild. MSL better watch out, 19" around my calf.

Nalens Oga

Jan 5, 2010
Canada
I saw a $20 Xbox 360 at Value Village (without the power cord or any controllers) and now I regret not buying it. PS3 is my main console but I'm seriously thinking about getting a 360 just for the sake of hacking it and playing the shit out of unlimited free games.

Problem is that I have a backlog of PS3 games and I keep playing the same one (PES) so I first need to go through the PS3 backlog first.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
I saw a $20 Xbox 360 at Value Village (without the power cord or any controllers) and now I regret not buying it. PS3 is my main console but I'm seriously thinking about getting a 360 just for the sake of hacking it and playing the **** out of unlimited free games.

Problem is that I have a backlog of PS3 games and I keep playing the same one (PES) so I first need to go through the PS3 backlog first.
I find myself not interested in playing PS3 ever since the gen. switch happened although I never played online anyway. But it also keeps me from getting a PS4 so it works out.

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
Looks like I'll be in Toronto end of August. Any suggestions on places I should go? Won't have a ton of time, go from there to Vegas in a few days.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad