OT: Avalanche Wallpapers/Pics

cody275

Nov 14, 2008
I am hoping to have the program and my computer running again soon, hopefully his weekend some time.

Once it is I will start working on he Quincey, the Svatos, and any othe wallpapers and I will post them when they are finished. Hopefully I can get them made this weekend. Sorry for the wait everyone that is waiting for them.

Makkeli

May 1, 2009
Finland
Can someone make a wallpaper where is Sakic and Duchene both in same picture? i would love to have some beauty wallpaper on my desktop and i cant imagine anything more beautiful than Sakic and Duchene :)

Adama0905

Dec 25, 2007
Boulder, CO
Thanks :) If you guys like these, I'll make more if u want me too. I planned on making one for Wolski, O'Reilly, & Hejduk next.

I can take requests too.

I'd love that Wolski one as long as he isn't wearing the blue jersey of death....

And a Stastny one of him like in the center of his dad and uncles would be awesome too. Like a hockey lineage thing.

NOTENOUGHJTCGOALS

Feb 28, 2006
I'd love that Wolski one as long as he isn't wearing the blue jersey of death....

And a Stastny one of him like in the center of his dad and uncles would be awesome too. Like a hockey lineage thing.

Dont leave out brother Yan. ;)

One of Peter and Paul would be great. Peter had such fire in his eyes and intensity. Paul seems like a more laid back goofy type. Maybe one day an idiot like Burrows will take a run at him and we'll see the Stastny family anger unleashed.

Can someone make some sarcastic funny wallpapers? Like one that says Matt "the bust" Duchene. Or Paul "B team" Stastny.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad