GDT: Avalanche vs Stars, Round 2, Game 6, 5/17/24 @8:00PM MNT: I don't wanna golf yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turbonium

Aug 21, 2020
Spain
Avs looked pretty flat. Didn't seem like they could string 2 consecutive passes together.

Georgiev actually played decent for once and the Avs cant net more than 1 powerplay goal that they probably shouldn't have even been given.
Georgie was easily the Avs best player the entire series.

Dr Amazing204

Oct 5, 2017
Well dang the seasons over they made it to the 2nd round Drouin is kinda useless he plays soft they need a better goalie.

Go Avs Go

• Haha
Reactions: Foppberg

Alex Jones

BIG BOWL 'A CHILI!!
Jun 8, 2009
Conspiratron 9000
For as much as the narrative around this series was the Stars would win with their depth and the Avs needed to rely on their stars I thought that the Avs stars were absolutely terrible (Mackinnon/Rantanen) and their depth lines did the best work. I also thought that the Stars depth was just...okay but their top line was feasting all series.

Reactions: Avsfan1921

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
Both teams are strong cup contenders and the Avs will be back to challenge again but this is the year for the Stars......I don't think they will have a problem in the next series.......
Dallas scares me due to their insane depth. Lets hope Demko comes back and Canucks advance to face Dallas. Dallas would make minced meat pie out of skinner if Oilers fluke their way to the finals.

Reactions: Devonator

ScottyK

Hi, I'm mat.
Aug 28, 2008
West of Chicago
1716012474083.png

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
holy shit, they brought in patrick roy for the post game interview and he's ripping duchene's celly.
"Du I don't know what you thinking, it's only goal that won series in overtime, to celebrate that hard? Psst.."

Reactions: Tob
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad