GDT: Avalanche vs Stars, Round 2, Game 6, 5/17/24 @8:00PM MNT: I don't wanna golf yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
GI isn’t being outside the crease and then getting lightly nudged by the defenseman
Duchene touched Georgiev's stick (who had established position outside the crease) prior to Makar pushing him, so technically by the rulebook that's enough ground to waive off.

SillyRabbit

Trix Are For Kids
Jan 3, 2006
If I were a Dallas fan, I would be livid.

That was 100000% a good goal.

No goaltender interference whatsoever.

And if there was a little bit of contact? It was initiated by Makar, so there's zero reason to call it back.

When you think about the fact that the Bennett goal was allowed? This league is actually an embarrassment.

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Not going to say every Colorado fan is delusional, because they aren't but when the fanbase getting such a ridiculously favorable call doesn't even agree, it looks pretty shit on the league and officiating. There's a wealth of people here that have watched hockey for decades on end, and they have no f***ing clue what GI is - me included.

Reactions: dhfa

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
If the NHL wanted people to think their games were rigged, they succeeded. What's the point of reviews if you don't get the calls right?
That was honestly a good goal.
As a neutral fan: good goal and Dallas should have won
As a Canucks fan: Thank god its no goal and hope it goes to 10th OT

Jixer19

Dec 19, 2015
Edmonton, Alberta
As they said, the call on the ice was the deciding factor, not enough evidence either way to know for 100% certainty to overrule the ref that saw it live. It happens (and yes I agree it was a good goal, just rules are rules, shrug)

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
West is killing each other and softening each other up for Florida to sweep them in the finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad