GDT: Avalanche vs Stars, Round 2, Game 6, 5/17/24 @8:00PM MNT: I don't wanna golf yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
No Dallas forward has played close to 20 minutes, other than Robertson.

Avs have 4 over 20 and have basically scrapped the 4th line. Feel Avs have to go for it right away and if the OT extends.. advantage Dallas.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
I don't know what statistics say but feels like 80-20 these get won by the team up 3-2 in the series

Reactions: dhfa

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
If only you knew how pissed the NHL front offices were when they saw they couldn't f*** both of them out of the WCF because they had to play each other.
If a Canadian team wants to win a cup, perhaps they should build better teams?

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Honestly, I agree. I actually feel bad for how much animosity those two fanbases have against each other in the GDT's knowing they will probably get wrecked next round no matter what.

You never know - that’s why they play the games.

But if I had to put money down, they would not be at the top of my list.

I had Florida in the East and Dallas in the West as the most complete teams and my picks in my bracket.

Turbonium

Aug 21, 2020
Spain
No Dallas forward has played close to 20 minutes, other than Robertson.

Avs have 4 over 20 and have basically scrapped the 4th line. Feel Avs have to go for it right away and if the OT extends.. advantage Dallas.
Mackinnon laughs while eating chickpeas during the intermission.

The Doctors Office

May 2, 2022
Bettman isn't biased against Canadian teams, he even recently suggested he would allow Quebec a team again if they could meet some simple criteria, slay a dragon, land a man on mars, and other simple stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: SharksCyclops

Muffin

Avalanche Flavoured
Aug 14, 2009
Edmonton
Every game this series has been close other than game 4 where I'll chalk it up to the Avs being shellshocked by the Nuke and Toews news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad