GDT: Avalanche vs Stars, Round 2, Game 6, 5/17/24 @8:00PM MNT: I don't wanna golf yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhfa

Apr 18, 2023
Avs won't go out without a proper fight. You have to respect that.

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
Dallas is a really good team but their unwillingness to play physical or nasty just doesn't do it for me.

Playoff series needs that extra bit of hate in my eyes. Probably why I want colorado to move on

Reactions: Holocene and BB79

Nogatco Rd

noble man who is loved by many animal
Apr 3, 2021
I can’t quite put my finger on it but there is something incredibly off putting about the particular shade of green the Stars use. Not quite as noticeable with the white unis at least

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Dallas was widly desperate those last 2 minutes, felt as if they really really do not want this to go to OT. I don't think I've seen that type of effort from them at all in 13 games so far

SharksCyclops

May 4, 2010
Bay Area
Well, objectively either team is the worst of the remaining teams.
Honestly, I agree. I actually feel bad for how much animosity those two fanbases have against each other in the GDT's knowing they will probably get wrecked next round no matter what.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Dallas was widly desperate those last 2 minutes, felt as if they really really do not want this to go to OT. I don't think I've seen that type of effort from them at all in 13 games so far

Longer this game goes on the more it benefits Colorado. Stars are dead tired and have had no rest since April

dhfa

Apr 18, 2023
I can’t quite put my finger on it but there is something incredibly off putting about the particular shade of green the Stars use. Not quite as noticeable with the white unis at least
yeah It's like a half committed green. Can't decide if it wants to be orgegon duck highlighter or pretty lawn grass green so it went with the I'm not sure green.

Reactions: Pez68
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad