GDT: Avalanche vs Stars, Round 2, Game 6, 5/17/24 @8:00PM MNT: I don't wanna golf yet!

Oh I don't know, which one is better?

• Total voters

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
@The Kingslayer, I think we have now officially entered next goal wins territory.
Yah we been there. This one ends quick. I would be shocked if we get to the 10 minute mark. Dallas wants it more than the Avs sadly. Like I said in the first period we going to hear Jared talk about lack of execution in his post game presser.

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
All because Jamie Benn beat you down the ice. So dumb...
Pretty much everyone here knew a 1 goal lead wasn't going to be enough........

I'm more surprised that Dallas didn't win it in regulation.

Nothing gets through the Dallas D to Oettinger and the their D is successfully boxing out Colorado forwards from getting to any rebounds.

Not a good look for OT.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I'll be honest brethren, it's not looking good. Avs were running out of petrol that period trying to dictate the play and all Dallas needed to do was stay in their structure since they got the one-game lead in the series. Avs had absolutely no room to make or get a shot off in the middle of the ice. Too many side shots looking for a good bounce, you're not making your own luck with plays like that.

Also, I did not watch many Flames games this season, why didn't you lot tell me that Tanev was still this good? Holy damn...

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
MacKinnon has finally been himself tonight. If only Drouin could’ve finished a couple of those.

Mikko has been good too.

Third line has been a joke. Watch them be the ones who get it done.

Reactions: NOTENOUGHRYJOTHINGS

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad