GDT: Avalanche vs Stars, Round 2, Game 6, 5/17/24 @8:00PM MNT: I don't wanna golf yet!

Oh I don't know, which one is better?

• Total voters

Gruyeriev

Shut your five hole
Apr 14, 2021
I didn't like the Avs after the 1st goal.

Scoring chances 7-7 and high danger chances 2-1 Dallas at 5v5.

It is so strange to me how Colorado's best games have come on the road in this series. Not shocking Dallas kicked our ass in games 3/4 because they are dominant on the road.

Escape this period and I give our club a solid shot in game 7.
Just rember records are meant to be broken. Pete DeBoer’s G7 record is going to break eventually

wayninja

Win it for Val
Mar 24, 2017
1716004088656.jpeg

NOTENOUGHRYJOTHINGS

Oct 23, 2022
Make them earn every inch of ice. Wood and Colton just keep banging. MacK is cruising around creating room but not chances. But he hasn't looked disinterested and he isn't getting pinned in his own zone for long stretches of time. I'll take it.

Makar blowing that guy up on the PP before the goal was money.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
I see Indiana Jones was added to the poll. While I really enjoy those, it's hampered by the fact that I think Harrison Ford is the only possible Indiana Jones. With the rest, you can come up with all sorts of different scenarios based on the lore...

Then again, some people said only Sean Connery can be James Bond (and he's not even #1 for me) so who knows, if they actually tried it with a different Indy. Maybe it could work...

Reactions: NOTENOUGHRYJOTHINGS

NOTENOUGHRYJOTHINGS

Oct 23, 2022
Shockingly putting some defensive conscience and guys who will fight for the puck on each line gives the offense a new look.

Rather than MacK and Rantanen skating aimlessly around their own zone for 90 seconds at a time since they can't ever get the puck.

Colorado Avalanche

No Babe pictures
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2004
Lieto
Shockingly putting some defensive conscience and guys who will fight for the puck on each line gives the offense a new look.

Rather than MacK and Rantanen skating aimlessly around their own zone for 90 seconds at a time since they can't ever get the puck.
Yeah, having Rantanen on different line is a good thing. They get too comfortable together and just coast on talent. Now they can't do that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad