GDT: Avalanche vs Predators 11/20/23 (Emergency GDT) It's hunting season.

Best Leonardo DiCaprio movie?

• Titanic

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • The man in the iron mask

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Catch me if you can

Votes: 12 21.4%
  • Gang's of New York

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The Departed

Votes: 13 23.2%
  • Django unchained

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • The wolf of wall street

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • The Revenant

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Once Upon a Time in Hollywood

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • Other (He's in a lot of stuff!) comment below

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • Inception

Votes: 3 5.4%

• Total voters

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
ZomboDroid_20112023043305.jpg

ZomboDroid_20112023043327.jpg

Screenshot_20231120_163215_theScore.jpg

Screenshot_20231120_163231_theScore.jpg

Tonight's game jam:
Limp Bizkit - Rollin' (Air Raid Vehicle)

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
Epic Emergency GDT!

But Limp Biscuit? Better than Nickelback I guess.
I couldn't think of a good game jam tonight. I tried googling some songs about hunting and prey, but all I got was no name country songs. So I thought to myself why not a song about how the Avs are on a "roll".

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
I couldn't think of a good game jam tonight. I tried googling some songs about hunting and prey, but all I got was no name country songs. So I thought to myself why not a song about how the Avs are on a "roll".
*LOL* So I just searched for Hunter & Prey and found this....

One of these days I'm going to have to sign up to create one of these so I can get Krokus' Screamin' in the Night as a game day song.

Reactions: sethro109

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
I'm not familiar with Rage, but I do like classic heavy metal.
Yeah, that's the first I ever heard of Rage as well. Can't say I'm a big fan either. It's a little generic sounding and I'm not really a fan of the primal screaming in lieu of actual singing. Bruce Dickenson and Ronnie James Dio are just as amazing to me as Sam Cooke and Steve Perry.

MaKarter

Big Game Bo
Jun 21, 2019
Fort Collins CO
Just finished my seafood dinner at Eddie V's across from Bridgestone Arena. Wearing my 'All Hail Cale' shirt under my collar long-sleeved shirt (courtesy of Eddie V's dress code). Had yo get a seafood tower to start this night off right.

FYI- yes I am from Colorado (land locked) and visit Tennessee (land locked) and go for seafood. Can't eat chicken for every meal.. you know.

Go Avs :cool:

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA

I would have gone with Metallica - All Nightmare Long. It’s not in the title but the chorus works perfectly “hunt you down without mercy, hunt you down all nightmare long”

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
I should say best Leo DiCaprio movie for me is the Basketball Diaries since there is little connection with me and that movie, but Titanic has to be his best since that movie really kick started his career. This boys life is also really good with DeNiro.

The connection I’m talking about is, me and DiCaprio went to the same high school John Marshall High, in Hollywood, he’s a year or two older than me but when I started school he was already gone, but he lived in the neighborhood of the school which is a nice area, Griffith Park. I would always go play basketball after school and on weekends at my school courts, there would be bunch of us just playing pick up games.

One day DiCaprio shows up with couple of friends, and there were some of us there waiting for few more people to get a 5 on 5 game going, so we teamed up with Leo and his buddies and I actually ended up on his team. He was getting ready to do the Basketball Diaries movie so I think he was just playing ball to get into the character. And this was the good old days of the 90s

MacKaRant

Sponsor
Jul 27, 2021
Just finished my seafood dinner at Eddie V's across from Bridgestone Arena. Wearing my 'All Hail Cale' shirt under my collar long-sleeved shirt (courtesy of Eddie V's dress code). Had yo get a seafood tower to start this night off right.

FYI- yes I am from Colorado (land locked) and visit Tennessee (land locked) and go for seafood. Can't eat chicken for every meal.. you know.

Go Avs :cool:
Hope you're not in the men's room for the entire game :)

• Haha
Reactions: Salty Shakas

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad