Post-Game Talk: Avalanche vs Edmonton 2/16/13: Tell Me That Did Not Just Happen!

Asher

Jun 23, 2007
Reading through the Edm PGT is just :facepalm: worthy.

It's almost as if they are oblivious to any Avs injuries acting like they just won the cup.

I think most just appreciate that they didn't give up, a trait that has been sorrily lacking the last few years for this team. Others just enjoyed the moment. I think the reality that the Avs are lacking a lot right now will sink in later, especially if they go back to not looking very good again in the games that are coming up.

On another topic I know losing sucks and tanking is hard to swallow but with the injuries and the ROR situation I'd go for it if I were COL. Hell, with the shortened season even the pain of having to watch it as fans wouldn't be nearly as bad. Just my opinion.

AslanRH

Not a Core Poster
Sponsor
Jun 5, 2012
Wyoming, USA
Do we have to continue. I'd rather bury that game like I did my kid's first hamster. Quietly, with no fanfare, and deep enough it will never get dug back up.

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
Do we have to continue. I'd rather bury that game like I did my kid's first hamster. Quietly, with no fanfare, and deep enough it will never get dug back up.

Not going to lie...I actually snorted out loud when I read this. Thanks for the laugh Aslan!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad