Pre-Game Talk: Avalanche vs Canadians @ 7:00PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

FuzzyWuzzy

I'm still alive
Dec 20, 2012
Montreal
Emelin plays on the left side. That is why we'll likely see Tinordi.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Pateryn in St John. I can't see them
calling up a right D to replace a left D, when we have a spare left D
waiting to play.
Oops someone already said that.

Pateryn is in MTL, they recalled him from St-John for the dads' trip.

PavelBrendl

Jul 9, 2013
If Alexis Lemelin is out, I assume Jérémy Thibodeau will be taking his place? Or will it be Georges Pellerin?

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
yeah but Pateryn is a righty and coaches are nuts about the Left-Right pairing since the Kings won a cup that way

They've been that way forever. Defenceman usually play better on their side because of stick positionning. The Kings cup has nothing to do with it.

Nynja*

There are too many Bruins fans in the Landeskog thread commenting on how its all habs fans who didnt want Landeskog suspended...not a lot, but a few, and a few is too many.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Pacioretty-Plekanec-Semin
Eller-Galchenyuk-Gallagher

It's not rocket science Michel, it really isn't.

poetryinmotion

Jul 12, 2011
You got my hopes up that there was a game tonight... lame....

Might want to put the date in the title if it's a day early.

la25ecoupe

Sep 23, 2008
well i created a positive emotion for u.. should thank me :)

Brochu and Petit! so nice!!!! cant wait to see how they perform! top 4 will be amazinnnn

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
After what happened in Paris tonight, it surely will be an emotional pre-game...

Expect most games to include a moment of silence.

Also... I expect even more security. I hate to say it, but arenas packed with 20,000 people remain a prime target for mentally ill psychopaths.

Alex514

May 10, 2015
Security was already tightened at the start of the season with the installation of huge airport style metal detectors. But I'm sure more precautions will be taken around the world because of this sickening act.

Perrah

Jul 2, 2009
There are too many Bruins fans in the Landeskog thread commenting on how its all habs fans who didnt want Landeskog suspended...not a lot, but a few, and a few is too many.

Bruins fans use the politic model of reasoning. Repeat falsehoods until it is believed and the classic defend something when it is your guy doing it and curse it when it is applicable. Look no further than the time that Hamrlik got jammed in the throat with Kelly's stick and they still think he dove or in the Landeskog thread a few calling him a coward because he wont answer for his actions. Someone should show Marchand's fight's related to his dirt-bag hits because there isnt a single time he answered for his actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad