Pre-Game Talk: Avalanche vs Canadians @ 7:00PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

la25ecoupe

Sep 23, 2008
"We haven't made a final decision about our lineup for tomorrow night." - Michel Therrien on the subject of Alexandre Semence #GoHabsGo

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
It's still speculative as to whether Emelin will be out. Hopefully not but if he is, will be great to see how Pateryn holds up.

domiwroze

Nov 14, 2014
So,

Marcotte - Surprenant
Tinordi - J.F Petit
Beaulieu - Gilbert Gilbert

Or Tinordi with Gilbert Gilbert?

OpenIceHit

Oct 3, 2006
Toronto
So,

Marcotte - Surprenant
Tinordi - J.F Petit
Beaulieu - Gilbert Gilbert

Or Tinordi with Gilbert Gilbert?

If Tinordi plays with Gilbert, he will probably look bad and we won't see him for another 40 games. I'd go with Tinordi-Petry. It would help him get back in the game and would showcase him better.

Dagistitsyn

Aug 27, 2011
Nova Scotia
Tinordi in after sitting a month and not looking good in the pre season to begin with, yikes.. Have fun with that Tinner.

I just pray to god that Semin has a good game, I cant handle anymore 4th liners with Galchenyuk

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
Tinordi in after sitting a month and not looking good in the pre season to begin with, yikes.. Have fun with that Tinner.

I just pray to god that Semin has a good game, I cant handle anymore 4th liners with Galchenyuk

After making some mistakes, they will say he needs to watch some more and learn to play with more confidence lol

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
Tinordi in scares me

I doubt tinordi gets a sniff if emelin goes out. His best chance is if someone on the left side gets hurt. Either way, pateryn should be able to play, either for gilbert, or to fill in for an injury.

As for semin, his problem is that the team is still scoring goals, and the PP is on fire. All of this is happening without him. I don't think we will be seeing him yet.

Dagistitsyn

Aug 27, 2011
Nova Scotia
I doubt tinordi gets a sniff if emelin goes out. His best chance is if someone on the left side gets hurt. Either way, pateryn should be able to play, either for gilbert, or to fill in for an injury.

As for semin, his problem is that the team is still scoring goals, and the PP is on fire. All of this is happening without him. I don't think we will be seeing him yet.

Emelin is a LD.
Second line has been rather useless aside from Galchenyuk getting those shots to drop for rebounds.

Habaddict

Apr 12, 2009
toronto

Emelin plays on the left side. That is why we'll likely see Tinordi.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Pateryn in St John. I can't see them
calling up a right D to replace a left D, when we have a spare left D
waiting to play.
Oops someone already said that.

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
Emelin is a LD.
Second line has been rather useless aside from Galchenyuk getting those shots to drop for rebounds.

Of course, petry is the right defense. Sorry for the braincramp. I guess I had a flashback to a few years ago.

Yeah, now I'm just hoping emelin is okay lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad