GDT: Avalanche vs Bruins 1/18/24 @ 5:00PM MNT Moose vs Bear who will win?

Who wins in a fight Bear, Moose or Gorilla?

• Total voters

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
I would argue, sadly, that both have been true way too often this season.
I mean, I get that there have been some very frustrating aspects to this season but you gotta admit them only being one point out of first place in the division despite the lack of a legit 2C and a shaky-at-best goaltending tandem is pretty damn good considering.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
I mean, I get that there have been some very frustrating aspects to this season but you gotta admit them only being one point out of first place in the division despite the lack of a legit 2C and a shaky-at-best goaltending tandem is pretty damn good considering.
The result is good but how we got there isn't. I wish it wouldn't matter but it does.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
The result is good but how we got there isn't. I wish it wouldn't matter but it does.
No that’s fair but also, to paraphrase Evan on Twitter, the team looks like they have an elite 1st line and a damn good 3rd line. All they gotta do is get a legit 2nd line. The wingers are already on the roster (just not the active roster), the challenge now is to get someone to center them.

Reactions: dahrougem2

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
Yeah. My frustration stems from the fact that our team is incomplete and as such we are overworking the top guys. This is preventing us from seeing the normal tightening up of the small aspects of the game. MacKinnon has already passed the number of giveaways he had last season. I'm not suggesting he's not playing well or dominating. It's just that bad juju seems to be happening frequently but not really getting cleaned up as the season progresses.

Reactions: Pokecheque

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad