GDT: Avalanche @ Senators 03/16/23 5:00PM Mountain Time (Emergency GDT)

Which Avalanche cup team would win vs the other 2 in a 7 game series?

Votes: 11 11.6%

Votes: 59 62.1%

Votes: 25 26.3%

• Total voters

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
I don't though. I have no idea why I dislike Edmonton so damn much. I've never been there and it's not like Fairbanks, Alaska is some freakin' international mecca everyone is dying to visit. But I just absolutely zone out every time I watch the Oilers. This goes back to the 90s. They're just one of those teams for whatever irrational reason that I can't stand. The Islanders, Devils, Jets, Coyotes and Preds are the other teams. If those are my options, I'd rather play video games like MacK than watch hockey for the night.

I still have to remind myself the Devils are not out there trapping up the joint like they used to.

Edmonton is just easy to hate, and has been for a long time back to when we were in the Pacific.

Reactions: expatriatedtexan

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
I simply wish McDavid had been drafted by another team. I mean, does anybody actually watch the Oilers on purpose? Sucks that so much of his prime is wasted by being in Edmonton.

Yes, I do. A few of my friends do as well. My dad does.

If we are channel surfing or flipping through NHL Center Ice, most of the time we will watch an Oilers game.

You’re guaranteed entertainment by either McDavid or absolute donkeys like Nurse.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
I simply wish McDavid had been drafted by another team. I mean, does anybody actually watch the Oilers on purpose? Sucks that so much of his prime is wasted by being in Edmonton.
Nope. I don’t. Virtually any other team (maybe not Buffalo) would’ve likely built the best team in the league, closing the door on a lot of teams, including the Avs. The fact the Oilers have wasted the talents of the best player in the league benefits the other teams in the league, most assuredly the teams in the Western Conference.

Also, McDavid could have and should have taken a bridge deal when he was RFA. He didn’t. He most assuredly regrets that decision.

Reactions: CobraAcesS

TruePowerSlave

Jun 27, 2015
McDavid's prime was wasted by being on a bs franchise. His international resume was also ruined with no best on best tournaments in ages.

No doubt it will have an impact on his legacy.

Reactions: CobraAcesS

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad