DseyI08.jpg

qkXdY7M.jpg
KHWq1MZ.jpg

uGwWj9a.jpg
iPmfiIa.jpg

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
I've been defending Mitchell for a few years on this thread but man I cant wait for him to get traded in a few weeks so that I don't have to see his name in places where they shouldn't be, like on the top line.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
I've been defending Mitchell for a few years on this thread but man I cant wait for him to get traded in a few weeks so that I don't have to see his name in places where they shouldn't be, like on the top line.

giphy.gif

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
Nashville plays in Tampa tonight, so I'll be there rooting against NSH in person. I've got a feeling that might be more productive than watching this game anyways. :laugh:

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Good hockey please?

I'm sick and tired of feeling the team got away with something when they win and feeling like they are the worst team in the league when they lose. This is Sacco level hockey with Sacco level results.

I don't think I can call that new player NewBalls anymore because it's an insult to Benoit. The guy is putrid. I don't know what the **** is up with the 'pro scouts' that keep finding us gems like him, Martinsen, Wagner and Guenin but take away their staplers and send them to the basement.

Ivan13

Not posting anymore
May 3, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia
Good hockey please?

I'm sick and tired of feeling the team got away with something when they win and feeling like they are the worst team in the league when they lose. This is Sacco level hockey with Sacco level results.

I don't think I can call that new player NewBalls anymore because it's an insult to Benoit. The guy is putrid. I don't know what the **** is up with the 'pro scouts' that keep finding us gems like him, Martinsen, Wagner and Guenin but take away their staplers and send them to the basement.

56145022.jpg

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
What's wrong with Wagner?

The pro scouts have done a good job on the Avs for a while. They always seem to find some unheralded players that can come in and play roles.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Hopefully we find a way to generate a lot of shots tonight. No Kronwall for the Wings and IIRC DeKeyser got hurt in the game vs Ottawa so he might not play, unless he's healed over the last two days.

Mrazek is playing insane this season though, so goals may be difficult. I also think we're going to struggle so, so much with the Wings' fast skaters. Larkin, Nyquist, Tatar, all will have field days with our defence. Especially EJ, who always struggles against fast skaters.

ArWKo

Jul 2, 2009
CO
Mrazek will be tough to crack.

If they play like they did last night against Ottawa this will be ugly.

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
Gotta expect Detroit to come out hot in this one. Need an actual effort from the boys to get it done tonight.

I'll be missing this one most likely. We seem to do alright when I miss games so.... thinking 4-2 Avs with the EN. Big game from Varly.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
^^ And since that moment in 2009 Matt Duchene has celebrated the exact same way 149 more times

:sarcasm:

DUHockey

Dec 15, 2015
What's wrong with Wagner?

The pro scouts have done a good job on the Avs for a while. They always seem to find some unheralded players that can come in and play roles.

He's filled the role he's been given. Wins faceoffs and grinds. 80% last night.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
What's with those lines, is Roy really trying that hard to lose games, Mitchell on the 1st line MacKinnon on the 3rd? and not only that, he got MacKinnon playing with two guys who wont generate any offense, well done coach, well done

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad