GDT: Avalanche @ Devils | December 1st, 5MT | Party like it's 2001

Status
Not open for further replies.

AllAboutAvs

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
If a player is brought up from Europe and plays really well in the AHL, he needs to be given a shot or the team will eventually have problems to convince other players to sign here. They did it with Everberg and Rendulic so I don't understand why Noreau is not getting the same treatment. I know he is on the smaller side but the alternatives ar not that much more physical anyway. When a team has difficulty moving the puck from the back, they should give a chance to their AHL PMDs that are doing very well at that level. Maybe there is something they don't like in his game.

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
try Noreau

Agreed_o_94398.gif

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
If a player is brought up from Europe and plays really well in the AHL, he needs to be given a shot or the team will eventually have problems to convince other players to sign here. They did it with Everberg and Rendulic so I don't understand why Noreau is not getting the same treatment. I know he is on the smaller side but the alternatives ar not that much more physical anyway. When a team has difficulty moving the puck from the back, they should give a chance to their AHL PMDs that are doing very well at that level. Maybe there is something they don't like in his game.

He got injured last year before the Avs called up one defenseman. This year it's still early. I can't imagine they will pay him one way money for two years and never give him a look. And true about what it says to other Euros but their been doing that, giving them a shot.

Chileiceman

Dec 14, 2004
Toronto
Actually, the last shift he had was a positive one. He comes onto the ice at the 11:40 mark as NJ waited for both teams to make line changes. NJ takes the puck up the ice and dumps it into our DZ, which Redmond is the first too. He then cuts behind the net and pass the puck around the corner to the half wall starting a good transition while taking a big hit. He then immediately goes off the ice as the puck is moved into the NZ and OZ after just being on the ice for 20 seconds, while his partner stayed out. No way he got benched for that play. Not with the way Roy has talked about needing to make a play and take a hit, instead of getting rid of the puck like some scared little kid before the hit can be made. I'm thinking he got hurt by the hit.

That's at least the last time he is mentioned in the play by play that I could find.

True, he had one more shift after the one where he gave the puck away 4 times.

ArWKo

Jul 2, 2009
CO
It'd be really cool if one of our expert photoshoppers could put Joe's and Patty's faces on there...

I just spent about 30 minutes trying to learn how to do this from scratch and I'm pretty sure I found a way I could do it REALLY crappy, then decided that a really crappy version that would take me an hour to make was not currently a good use of my time.

I've failed :cry:

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
That's like MIG level talent required.

I just had my photoshop at work taken away from me last week :laugh:

Taken away like you got caught playing around on Photoshop 17 times?

Ya, no chance I could do that either. :D

Making Serial Killer Siemens took me like at least two hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad