GDT: Avalanche @ Blues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
I don't understand Hitch logic why on earth he puts Begsy 2nd line with Lehterä and Tarasenko and brakes STL?

They arent set. He wouldn't even confirm for JR. It'll revert back to what works before we know it

RastaBlues

Dec 19, 2014
I don't understand Hitch logic why on earth he puts Begsy 2nd line with Lehterä and Tarasenko and brakes STL?

I've always been a fan of Hitch, just not his line juggling. Honestly I lost a little respect for him in the last 2 pre-game shows when they aired the "Hitch-effect" or whatever they called it. Anyone else hear him refer to himself in the third person? Made me think of Eric Johnson. :shakehead

FloridaBlue

Mar 9, 2014
Wildwood, MO
I'm going 4-2 Blues.

Oshie, Shatty, Schwartz, and Backes with the empty netter.

Tarasenko hits 20 posts, goes mad and slashes someone's head off and is forever banished from the NHL.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
hopefully elliott doesnt have a setback and builds off his shutout performance. dont really care to see more soft goals every night from him. now is the time to start making a push with rinne hurt and the hawks struggling.

Colt 55

RIP Oscar and Jose
Jan 28, 2012
Coronado
hopefully elliott doesnt have a setback and builds off his shutout performance. dont really care to see more soft goals every night from him. now is the time to start making a push with rinne hurt and the hawks struggling.

What are you referring to?

thedustman

Jun 19, 2013

Hitch just hongry for that BLT:laugh:

but, perhaps the logic is that it puts a better shooter with stastny and jaskin... and it adds some cycling and puck possession to lehtera tarasenko who sometimes try to do too much via passing and the pressure ends too soon.

But yeah, i think it will revert to normal in the game

jura

booze & blues
Mar 29, 2012
Zagreb, Croatia

shopping_cart_5097.png

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
hopefully Elliott continues his 3 year streak of being one of the top goalies in save% and GAA tonight

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
hopefully Elliott continues his 3 year streak of being one of the top goalies in save% and GAA tonight

I really like how Hitch is playing the hell out of him, proving that he can handle the load.

2 Minute Minor

Hi Keeba!
Jun 3, 2008
Temple, Texas
Hitch has gone full sandwich and loaded his shopping cart with BLTs. He is predominately shopping for bacon, but is anyone else buying the bacon?

Waitress: Can I take your order?

Hitch-Swanson-****: Bring me all the bacon you have.
Wait a minute. I'm concerned that what you just heard was "Bring me a lot of bacon." I said, "Bring me all the bacon you have."

2 Minute Minor

Hi Keeba!
Jun 3, 2008
Temple, Texas

Thank you for putting it that way.

Dude could pilot the team to the Cup, and a few around here would reply, "Eh, he's not consistent enough to be a threat to repeat. Not durable enough to win it again."

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
I've always been a fan of Hitch, just not his line juggling. Honestly I lost a little respect for him in the last 2 pre-game shows when they aired the "Hitch-effect" or whatever they called it. Anyone else hear him refer to himself in the third person? Made me think of Eric Johnson. :shakehead

Ah yes the Hitch effect. We saw it at it's peak last year when he continued to roll with the frelling Jackman-Polak pair

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
Yeah it should be a treat when your team is on national TV. That's not the case on NBCSN.

ledzeppelinfan1

Feb 26, 2010
Why does Pierre insist on calling the SOB line an experiment even after backes told him this is nothing new in the pregame interview? I hate nationally broadcast games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad