GDT: Avalanche @ Blues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 30, 2012
St. Louis, MO
All there star players have been playing like dog **** since Stastny left town. Duch boy, McKinny, Landena & O'Really have all been sucking hind tit all year and I love it. So glad the hype on #29 has died down, that **** was getting ridiculous. #LGB

There's no question losing Stastny hurt them significantly.

They hype on Mackinnon is real though. He's having a poor season, but he's going to be a stud.

kagei

Apr 14, 2014
STL
I used to hate JR so much back in the day when he was on Chicago. It's nice to see how professional he is as a broadcaster now and really seems he has a great appreciation for this Blues team as a hockey enthusiast.

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
There's no question losing Stastny hurt them significantly.

They hype on Mackinnon is real though. He's having a poor season, but he's going to be a stud.

Real or not, he has not been good at all this season, there was talk on the main board about being a generational talent, and one day better than Crosby. That's the crap hype I'm glad has died down.

Total Bender

Unregistered User
Apr 20, 2014
Stl
Man that was fun. The avs do not disappoint. Blues had a great game tonight but Colorado looks terrible. Iginla is hilarious, too bad he didn't find someone to "contribute" with. Would love to have seen the result of that.

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
Great team game. Exactly what you want to see in the last game before a long break - everybody giving it their all

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
Lol, did you guys see Backes waving (and saying) "bye bye" to the Avs players as they were leaving the ice.

Reminded me of good ol' Vir:

tumblr_inline_mp1bjlvxai1qz4rgp.gif

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Man that was fun. The avs do not disappoint. Blues had a great game tonight but Colorado looks terrible. Iginla is hilarious, too bad he didn't find someone to "contribute" with. Would love to have seen the result of that.
It would have been entertaining, but no one had a reason to fight him. We're wining and they weren't gooning it up.

taylord22

Mar 30, 2009
Agreed. Very talented skater but huge defensive liability.

He's pretty solid all around. His problem is between the ears, and at 19, that's not a huge surprise. Haven't watched many Avs games, but the games I've seen, he's gotten really wrapped up in the grit game. By contrast, when he has the puck, he's unwilling to go into the strong areas. A lot more predictable than he was at the end of the year last year.

I can't see many sub 70pt seasons in his future. His talent level is sickening.

c-carp

Mar 3, 2002
Illinois
Visit site
Very proud of the Blues! They played about as complete of a game as I think they can play were pretty dominant. Disappointed if I am an Avs fan not much pushback in any way, shape or form from them

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
The real tragedy is here is moose not getting B2B shutouts. It was there.....3 freakin turn overs and off Stastny's stick. Drinks are not on Elliott tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad