elkranio

Jan 4, 2014
An early game. Euro fans rejoice! :yo:
2bc9c7e703c344085dcadf461f8c5dfb.png

f96db5170a548e43a57c076c922b3dee.png

Last edited:
Jan 25, 2013
Missouri
Very nice start to this. Looooove the old school jersey choices. Wish da blues would bust those out every once in a while, catch me on NHL 14 and those are the jerseys I'm wearing, kudos.

Captain Creampuff

Sep 10, 2012
I just hope we don't lose, Avs fans have been getting cockier as the season goes on and I'm sure after 1 win against us they will think they are the best team ever.

Jan 25, 2013
Missouri
I just hope we don't lose, Avs fans have been getting cockier as the season goes on and I'm sure after 1 win against us they will think they are the best team ever.

Eh, as it stands we are 3-0 against them with a 13-5 goal differential. If they do win, that is just the odds. It's hard to sweep a team that finishes 2nd or 3rd in your own division.

I'll take:

7-3 W
4-1 W
2-1 W

Especially with two of the three on the road.

Last edited:

bluesman11

Robert Johnson
Mar 19, 2010
Mental toughness tests with the next two games, being shorthanded makes it even more interesting.

illninofan*

No Duchene for Colorado and no Toews or Kane for Chicago. I like the look of this back to back a lot better.

PitchDoug

Nov 27, 2011
Christmas present. Going to this game. Hope its a good one. LGB! I assume Steen and Jax return to the lineup?

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
I just want the regular season to be over :laugh:

It's hard for me to get excited about regular season games, even those against division rivals. Go Blues! If anyone isn't feeling 100%, sit them. No need to get injured right before the playoffs. We have the division in the bag. Winning the West or the President's would be nice, but not at the expense of a major injury to our top players.

HockeyGuy73

Oct 29, 2010
Tad south of STL.
I hate to be "that guy", but I started a new shift this weekend, and will have to watch online. Whats the best place for good streams to watch the games?

The Note in MI

Bow to the pyramid
Aug 21, 2013
Muskegon, MI

Meh I don't think the Avs fans are cocky at all. They certainly aren't even top 5 cockiest fan bases on these boards. Not to mention they alllll know how games with the blues go, there aren't many who are blind to our dominance if them as of late.

Will say this influx on the main boards of "is this player Selke worthy or Calder or hart etc" , has been a bit grating.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
I just want the regular season to be over :laugh:

It's hard for me to get excited about regular season games, even those against division rivals. Go Blues! If anyone isn't feeling 100%, sit them. No need to get injured right before the playoffs. We have the division in the bag. Winning the West or the President's would be nice, but not at the expense of a major injury to our top players.

I do think Hitch was gung ho about getting that Presidents Trophy and maybe he still is but after watching Chi and Col lose top players right before the playoffs has made him be a little more careful.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
:laugh: Porter on the top line. That's just too funny. He went from an AHL callup to the top line. I don't think you could even call this "experimenting". This is just messing with the fans for the hell of it :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad