Available Players

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPG

Feb 27, 2002
Utica, NY
Visit site
I have 3 players playing in Europe whos rights I'm looking to trade. Denis Arkhipov, Aleksey Morozov, Andreas Johansson. They obviously won't help for this season, but would be a good asset to have should they return to the NHL next season.

I also have some quality veteran players that are available for the right price. I'm not exactly trying to dump these guys, but I won't pass up the opportunity to deal them for quality prospects. Kariya, Stillman, Gratton, O'Donnell, Miller, and others fall into this group.

Email me @ [email protected] if interested...

SPG

Feb 27, 2002
Utica, NY
Visit site
SPG said:
I have 3 players playing in Europe whos rights I'm looking to trade. Denis Arkhipov, Aleksey Morozov, Andreas Johansson. They obviously won't help for this season, but would be a good asset to have should they return to the NHL next season.

I also have some quality veteran players that are available for the right price. I'm not exactly trying to dump these guys, but I won't pass up the opportunity to deal them for quality prospects. Stillman, Gratton, O'Donnell, Miller, and others fall into this group.

Email me @ [email protected] if interested...

Arkhipov, Stillman, Gratton, and Miller have been moved.

Morozov and some others are still available. Email me at [email protected] if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad